Pics of your SWAT Gear

That is so true, poorieuser. However I dislike the fact that the SureFire handguard limits your choices regarding the flashider. I tried attaching a SOCOM silencer (whatever I had lying around) and it just wouldn't fit. The same with the stock G&G "navy" flashider. It wouldn't fit either. :huh:

Aw, well... I guess I'll have to compensate by adding a Red Dot or something else.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind comments on my loadouts guys. :)

Very nice gun MODDAN. I love the look of a A4 with torch grip. Just pure beauty. Mind me asking, are you setting up a SWAT collection? I mean, you post in here often, and some very nice weapons, but you never post any gear. Are you doing a SWAT loadout? (I don't mind you posting the weapons pics here AT ALL...I love the activity of this thread...I'm just wondering..) :)

That is so true, poorieuser. However I dislike the fact that the SureFire handguard limits your choices regarding the flashider. I tried attaching a SOCOM silencer (whatever I had lying around) and it just wouldn't fit. The same with the stock G&G "navy" flashider. It wouldn't fit either. :huh:

Aw, well... I guess I'll have to compensate by adding a Red Dot or something else.

Oh I had the G&P version and I think a silencer would have fit but I never checked. Get an EOtech or a knockoff. It just seems to flow well with the gun as far as target acquisition. It also looks pretty kickass.

Says the man who created one of the fugliest ARs in existence. 

BTW The gun Matt has is a replica of a Bushmaster "AK" carbine.  Click

Well, I'll get rid of my fugly front sight and go back to the regular tower once my gun shop gets off there asses and order me a AR handguard wrench (and Glock fighting knife he he).

Again, nice loadouts Matt. i like the woodland one best.

Very nice gun MODDAN. I love the look of a A4 with torch grip. Just pure beauty. Mind me asking, are you setting up a SWAT collection? I mean, you post in here often, and some very nice weapons, but you never post any gear. Are you doing a SWAT loadout? (I don't mind you posting the weapons pics here AT ALL...I love the activity of this thread...I'm just wondering..) :) 

Well Matt, I have been in the process of acquiring a S.W.A.T. loadout for quite some time. Since late 2005 to be precise. Though I have in deed posted some pics of my gear previously. On the bottom of page 21, that's me. :)

Although that is just my cheap-o Woodland cammo with some L.A.P.D. S.W.A.T. patches and a Guarder LAPD SWAT vest. I shall, when the time is right, post some pics of my ordinary L.A.P.D. outfit along with some more items from my armory. ;)

Oooh. Very nice. I love OD flightsuits for SWAT loadouts. Mind me asking, what vest is that? Almost looks like the HRT vest, but I don't see any empty buttons.

some of my police toys :) most excelent for some plainclothes detective cqb fun with my badge around my neck and low pro armour

R

Looks good. Nice classic 'cop' weapon set. :)

I'll have to post my major urban rig here when the camer's finished charging, but before it does its not a SWAT rig as such but based on a few different set ups and configured for me, either using an MP5 SD or when I get black mag pouches for the vest my G36...

I quite like most of the load outs on this thread... I just noticed one thing though there are very few tactical mirrors in the makeups.... oh well will have to show my full kit out when the battery is ready...

Hey all.

Heres my current setup. Not trying to replicate any look in particular, but it is rather SWAT'ish I think :-)

Let me know what you think!

dsc00436tb2.jpg

dsc00438iz2.jpg

dsc00427fw1.jpg

dsc00428ib0.jpg

Sorry about the phone camera...my digi one has gone walkabout!

Edited by Spantney