Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well heres my Urban kit... its not SWAT or ARU but is based on MoD Police and certain sectors of the Counter Terror operations kit

P6290043.jpg

although I usually also use distraction devices carried in the dump pouch or a linear pouch (If I ever get one)

Does anyone know where to get MOLLE G36 pouches in Black?

edited for code error

Edited by Counting Count

Blackhawk has them here Kinda expensive though. You could also get the Tactical Tailor ones. They say 7.62, but they can hold G36 mags, and are less than half the price of the BH ones. Not to mention TT gear is really high quality and they come with a lifetime warranty.

/endplug lol

Hope it helps :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
well heres my Urban kit... its not SWAT or ARU but is based on MoD Police and certain sectors of the Counter Terror operations kit

although I usually also use distraction devices carried in the dump pouch or a linear pouch (If I ever get one)

Does anyone know where to get MOLLE G36 pouches in Black?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>edited for code error</span>

Is that an ABA Modular Tac vest (GREAT vest btw)? If it is, they're not compatible with Molle pouches - ABA made special 7.62 pouches that attach to it using snaps and Velcro. They might be hard to find now as ABA doesn't make them anymore (I think). I'm not 100% certain, but Eagle TAC-V1N pouches (for 7.62 mags) might fit.

EDIT: I mean 5.56 not 7.62 sorry

Edited by BaBaBooey
  • 2 weeks later...
Is that an ABA Modular Tac vest (GREAT vest btw)? If it is, they're not compatible with Molle pouches - ABA made special 7.62 pouches that attach to it using snaps and Velcro. They might be hard to find now as ABA doesn't make them anymore (I think). I'm not 100% certain, but Eagle TAC-V1N pouches (for 7.62 mags) might fit.

EDIT: I mean 5.56 not 7.62 sorry

The Vest is (in airsoft circles anyway) a Guarder 2000 Seal Vest, that one however is an issue piece of kit and I have no clue who made it...

as to LORD SEX's loadouts nice... but too many guns... every Tactical unit I've come across (and this includes the paramillitary ones) only carry a primary and secondary (sidearm) unit...

Edited by Counting Count