Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok gonna have to add this.

Good Loadouts Lord_sex...

but i see one problem, the backpack with gear is "too much"

during Tac Operations, you will have needed gear outside or in the command truck, there is no need to for a backpack to weight you down and inhibit your ability to get into smaller space. Things move very fast during these situation and most of the time, if your loaded down with gear, it will slow you down, and put you and your other team in danger.

Here's my gear.

Jordan.doc

I'm not sure the picture will work but my clothing gear is......

UTG Tactical Leg/Thigh Holster

Black Under Armor

Tac Force USA (Teflon® coated) GREEN CQA VEST

Woodland Camo Bandana

Woodland Camo Stocking Hat

Camo Shooting Glasses

Guns....

UTG MK96 Shadow Ops Sniper 480fps w/ UTG 4x32 Range Estimating Scope,US MARPAT Hardwood Camo Rifle Wrap,UTG Flashlight,Laser Sight,and a UTG Bipod

Double Eagle G36 290FPS (I bought it for the accesories)

Crossman P99 275FPS (I bought this because my silenced co2 sigma's hop up broke and I can't fix it)

The Badger has seen the good, he has seen the bad, he even once dated the ugly, but he has never seen anything like that.....

Double Eagle G36 290FPS (I bought it for the accesories)

also he enquirers as to how "Airsoftkid" managed to get an LPEG to shoot 290?

Edited by The Badger

The gear may not be the best gear, but we don't know anything about this guy. He's posted six times and from that one post we know he has the same or better English skills then half of the arnies-arisoft population (or any online forum for that matter), he understands the basics of a kitlist, and he knows how to post online pictures as well as take the dang pictures.

Until you know his budget, don't rag on him so hard. Try to give little suggestions that make a BIG help.

To AirsoftKid119- Nobody is expecting you to have perfect loadouts on this forum, but most of us expect something that is easy on the eyes. I don't know what specific loadout you're looking for but here's some options. If you're going for a SWAT loadout, a more familiar look would be some cheap black BDU's, cheap black knee pads, cheap black gloves, and a black balaclava. Also to help authenticity, take off the camouflage wrap on your rifle, and it would make us all feel better if you bought a pair of shooting glasses.

If you're going for a more woodland / Army-dude loadout, then I hate to say it, but you're in the wrong subject. But that one is even more easy. All you need is surplus Woodland BDU's and woodland boonie, surplus black boots, and to take the camouflage wrap off your rifle, then maybe spray-paint a design on there. If you're not good with spray-paint, consult your parents for advise, you'll need Krylon Camouflage Olive and Krylon Camouflage Brown or black (your pick) and do a main layer of olive, then stripes of brown or black.

LORD_SEX- Great loadout man. I've seen your work on other threads, and this one lives up to your name as well. Where I do like the back-pack, it is a bit unrealistic if you're getting scenario specific.

The gear may not be the best gear, but we don't know anything about this guy. He's posted six times and from that one post we know he has the same or better English skills then half of the arnies-arisoft population (or any online forum for that matter), he understands the basics of a kitlist, and he knows how to post online pictures as well as take the dang pictures.

Until you know his budget, don't rag on him so hard. Try to give little suggestions that make a BIG help.

To AirsoftKid119- Nobody is expecting you to have perfect loadouts on this forum, but most of us expect something that is easy on the eyes. I don't know what specific loadout you're looking for but here's some options. If you're going for a SWAT loadout, a more familiar look would be some cheap black BDU's, cheap black knee pads, cheap black gloves, and a black balaclava. Also to help authenticity, take off the camouflage wrap on your rifle, and it would make us all feel better if you bought a pair of shooting glasses.

If you're going for a more woodland / Army-dude loadout, then I hate to say it, but you're in the wrong subject. But that one is even more easy. All you need is surplus Woodland BDU's and woodland boonie, surplus black boots, and to take the camouflage wrap off your rifle, then maybe spray-paint a design on there. If you're not good with spray-paint, consult your parents for advise, you'll need Krylon Camouflage Olive and Krylon Camouflage Brown or black (your pick) and do a main layer of olive, then stripes of brown or black.

Hes right guys. Dont rag on him for not having a perfect loadout. Dont forget you were once new too, he needs work but we should compliment him on at least trying. Not put him down.Also Airsoftkid119 i suggest using his advice.

Just a note for some of you guys...a lot of you are lacking some primary gear you should be toting...namely some police basics, fake OC cans, flexi-cuffs, handcuffs if you like, collapsible steel batons (CSB), radios, heck most are lacking pistols...and extra magazines...some of that stuff could really flesh out your empty vests...and belts. :)

Just a note for some of you guys...a lot of you are lacking some primary gear you should be toting...

..... flexi-cuffs, handcuffs if you like,.........

this was all i could find in my closet. will these do? :unsure:

handcuffs_pink.jpg

:P

And just so this is not total spam, this is my Urban/"SWAT" gear:

*Blah, stupid photobucket and your stupid scheduled maintenance :angry: cant host the picture, so it will come later <_<

Sorry guys i bought all my gear when i first started airsoft 5 years ago i don't care about the looks i only care about how well it camoflages me. The only upgrades i buy are for my gun.

also he enquirers as to how "Airsoftkid" managed to get an LPEG to shoot 290?

The badger i don't own the lpeg i have the springer you idiot.

Thanks maccrage and darkwolf for helping me out.

Sorry guys i bought all my gear when i first started airsoft 5 years ago i don't care about the looks i only care about how well it camoflages me. The only upgrades i buy are for my gun.

you know.... they come in defending you, and then you go and start calling people names

You could have easily left the "you idiot" out

if you are going for a SWAT load out, you really don't need to worry about camo.

Your load out is more toward a woodland load out than a SWAT load out.

yes the badger posts in the first person forcing all of arnies to faceplam when reading his posts but, "the idiot" was not necessary as he may not have known about the springer,

wanna look swat? loose the camo and the ali g glasses and listen to the aboves advice

cheers

Never the less a cheap double eagle Springer should not be able to shoot 290. Or not for very long at least.

I'm also wondering what is it you've been upgrading with that money?

So the Badger mistakes a nonvisable springer for an lpeg and is branded an idiot? As Bapiste pointed out, even the springer isnt able to shoot 290, so your point is still moot.

Also to VSR-Joe, the badger posts in the third person, the first person would use the pronoun "I", second person, the pronoun "You" and the third person "He/She/It" ;)

O.K. everyone i called the badger an idiot because he was trash talking me. I'm sorry if I offended any one I guess you guys take the word idiot more seriously in great britain. And I wasn't trying to look swat i was trying to look more camouflaged because I play in woods. And the site I bought the double eagle from said it shot 290fps. And baptiste i was upgrading my mk96 and c02 s&w sigma