Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About those shields,

If you guys have some info about those real deal shields, and how they handle RS shots, please tell.

We sometimes have complaints, when playing with our self made shield ( plywood and lexan plastic for a see trough). Some players tend to think that we cant use it single handed and shoot a pistol at same time.

In other words, how much does those shields weigh and what types can be found?

About those shields,

If you guys have some info about those real deal shields, and how they handle RS shots, please tell.

We sometimes have complaints, when playing with our self made shield ( plywood and lexan plastic for a see trough). Some players tend to think that we cant use it single handed and shoot a pistol at same time.

f you guys have some info about those real deal shields, and how they handle RS shots, please tell.

On that i will only say that they can defend against most of our "typical threats" presented CONUS and can be carried single handily by a beefy individual

@hessu75

Go on the stirling airsoft website or forum and ask the staff about their shields.I did a crw training day with them and they have the training one's.Dont know were they get them,but i am sure they will be only to happy to tell you.

Thanks mate,

I´ll be in contact with Stirling.

Cheers

-Hessu-

• 1 month later...
I like the vest mate.

From where and how much?

Cheers

-Hessu-

It's an eagle LE armour carrier with accesoires. You can buy it at Triad Tactical, SKD, ect..everywhere they sell Eagle. I bought mine from Zoe Chugg Chugg...ebayseller Vegas_Vixsin. Patches also from Ebay

Edited by Black Dog

Thank you for the info,

I´ve been looking for this type of vest and the only one, which I have found is always sold out, or out of stock.

Ebay is my second livingroom, so I´ll try to grab this type of vest for my self too.

Middle pic from bottom is hilarious. "look, I am a GI Joe action figure!" LOL

Cheers

-Hessu-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liquid_snake you should roll down your sleves, paint the helmet, and add one large POLICE patch across your back and one smaller one on either side of your chest, be sure to also add a S.W.A.T patch somewhere.

The cammies doesn't make it look S.W.A.T like, maybe its the lack of patches but it would look better with a black or really dark blue uniform. Also, add some foam to the vest, to make it look bulkier as it looks very flat as it is. But its all up to you.