Pics of your SWAT Gear

My complete SWAT loadout, 1/3. (SWAT Urban/CQB)

DSC02065.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02068.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

Kit list:

-Proper Navy BDU Trousers and Coat

-Brhama Industrial boots

-Alta Knee and Elbow pads

-Standard issue US BDU belt

-TacTel (by DuPont) ALICE Platform with holster

-Nomex Aviator Gloves

-BHI Omega, configuration #1

-UniCor PASGT with 3 point suspension system

-BHI SWAT patches

-ESS Profile goggles

-Iron Man shades 8)

My other two loadouts will consist of this:

Woodland SWAT loadout- will have everything this one has, except a woodland helmet cover, and woodland BDU's.

Light SWAT loadout- will have MARPAT trousers, alta knee pads, TacTel holster, BDU belt, Omega vest, t shirt, BHI SOLAG half fingered gloves, shooter's glasses, and a baseball hat.

Let me know what you think. :) I'm pretty sure I'm done with this one, but my other two should be finished by the end of the month, and I'll be sure to post pics of them too. :)

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, do you guys play out in the woods with all that swat gear on? or do you strictly play only cqb and indoor fields?

im just asking because i have all black bdu and, i guess a SWAT type load out, and i feel like it would be odd playing in the woods with swat stuff since theres only one cqb field near me, and it isnt that great.

hey, do you guys play out in the woods with all that swat gear on?  or do you strictly play only cqb and indoor fields?

im just asking because i have all black bdu and, i guess a SWAT type load out,  and i feel like it would be odd playing in the woods with swat stuff since theres only one cqb field near me, and it isnt that great.

SWAT have to fight in the woods too. ;)

http://www.scsheriff.com/SWAT.jpg

http://www.wcso.net/Components/swat.html

Think of SWAT as the SEAL's of law enforcement. At least in my area we have lots of water front/ woods/ major city suburbs so they do everything. Woodland, Urban, helo insertion, and marine raids. Just replace BUD/s training with Donut's. ;) (I kid of course. My Dad's a cop)

Think of SWAT as the SEAL's of law enforcement. At least in my area we have lots of water front/ woods/ major city suburbs so they do everything. Woodland, Urban, helo insertion, and marine raids. Just replace BUD/s training with Donut's. ;) (I kid of course. My Dad's a cop)

nice, but what about with all black camo on, not partial woodland

i no that, but what i mean is, is it ok to wear all black bdu in the woods, or would it look weird/ not camoflauge well

Hang on, let me get ya some pics of me:

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

Go with woodland for woodland. ;)

SWAT use more than black...speaking of which, I've been thinking of constructing a SWAT style loadout using black on ACU...

And no, I'm not going for any specific look out of respect, so I guess I'll give the black/ACU a shot.

-Vic

SWAT style, right? IIRC, SWAT aren't currently issued ACU (thank god), but feel free to prove me wrong.

I know for certain that there are a few SWAT Team Snipers that wear ACU.

And Grim, I actually think that looks pretty good...

I'll look into this...

-Vic

Yeah my buddy scream like doing black kit over most his gear lol. and heres A SWAT team Sniper in ACU (AKA me lol)

HPIM0073.jpg

HPIM0072.jpg

HPIM0071.jpg

HPIM0074.jpg

Grim