New to forums and the sport

chunK

Hello, Names chunk, Well, David ^^

Been airsofting for a few months now, and figured that joining a forum would help alot, so yeah... ^^

Currently using a TM FA-MAS clone with 300 round Hi-cap mags, But the cheap clone has nasty accuracy problems, as the problem is that it has none... So Im looking for a cheap second hand TM FA-mas :) Mabey some tactics for forrest matches ^^. (And how to kick grenades further too...)

Yeah she's an AEG,

Pretty sure she came from german EBAY, Its my mates who bought it for airsoft but can never get time off work to use it, its Pretty f**ked but its got some power and enough rounds comming out of it to make it an ok support weapon.

Fair do's. If you ever decide to sell, let me know. I kinda fancy a FAMAS to go with my SOCOM, but I know I wouldn't use one enough to spend much on one, so a cheap one would suit me pretty well. :D

:zorro:

Im not bad enough to give ya this one, its knacked xDD Like, its well screwed, ask Luis, He's seen it (P.S Sup capt'n ^^?) So, Investing in a newish one... ^^

Rofl+ Yeah, that FAMAS is rather fruitcaged - It has only one firing mode - Automatic. No safety, no Single - just auto...(We removed the selector plate cos it was wrecked - the panel is cable-tied on and the anti-reversal latch is incorrectly placed (the gun makes this horrible reverse whining noise after each shot xP)

All in all, the FAMAS is a completely frankensteined wreck xP I'm surprised it held up for so long before ceasing firing altogether xP

Why don'tcha stick a WANTED ad up in the wanted forum chunK? someone might have something to sell ^^ or dig around in the For sale one.

Rofl++ xP good ol' Famas. *wipes a tear* xP

I had to adjust the motor on my g3 today, started making whining noises >< I tightened it up, and secured it with some wax - and so far its been okay, I think I'll need to run a few magazines through it though to test it properly though. I've also taped the allan key to the inside of the handle, just in case I need to adjust on the field ><

Mwhahah xP teh power!

Archived