Outrageous Projects

hey there arnie,

site cool, me happy out :D

Just a friendly suggestion, maybe in the projects section have a page complete with pics of out of this world custom jobs. It would be a great place to give lads ideas for weird and wonderful creations.

I seen a pump action shotgun of some sort (couldn't recognise it) with two mini launchers on either size, a light underneath the barrel, shell holders on the stock, red dot sight and the pump handle with a vertical fore-grip. I can't seem to trace it again to get you a link but its a phillipno guy who made it.

UNREAL!!

Hi Kevair,

Feel free to start a thread in the Project Suggestions forum, asking people to post photos and information about any custom jobs they have done or had done to their Airsoft kit. Your thread can be added to by other members, who have some surprisingly unusual replicas lurking in the back of their closets. :)

I for one enjoy nothing better than getting out the angle-grinder, oxy-acet welder, drill and saw, to create yet another freakish custom masterpiece that I love and everyone else says "Blimey, you took how long making that piece of *****??!?!?"

Here's an example of one of them - the G36 Intimidator.....

G36-Intimidator-2-mid.jpg

Well, I like it anyway :blink:

Thats what I'm talking about!!

I like it too, the only thing I'd do differently would be to remove the vertical foregrip and install a TM m203 for when things get up close or you're counter-sniping at close ranges!

My distaste for vertical foregrips stems from my usage of the real steel steyr AUG in our local FCA(the TA for you brits) Really unnatural feeling moving around corners and the such with the grip down, also promotes shooting from the hip which is basically pointless at anything further than point-blank range