Girls in airsoft

SIN.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I keep telling the wife to come as Jennifer thingie whatsit from Alias. Can't stand the show, but she seems to enjoy it.

Might buy her a tac vest for her birthday- shes always complaining that women's clothes never have enough pockets (though I've a sneaking suspicion this is more to do with making me carry the stuff that she can't fit into her new handbag/s rather than carry it herself), so once she realises she'll NEVER run out of places to keep her chapstick in airsoft, I reckon she'll be hooked :D

I've almost got my wife ready to give it a try. The trick for me is to play it off like a day of playing dress-up rather than a day of shooting guns. Once I told her she could be Lara Croft, or Dana Skully, or Samatha Carter, we were off and running!

Give it a try guys, it's working for me. ;)

you know what.... that's actually the best idea i've heard so far ! :D

Getting my Mrs to even recognise that Airsoft is a SPORT is hard enough..let alone getting her to come skirmish with me. She is a GIRLY girl though, more intrested in make-up (and her career) then she would be in Airsoft.

However I have seen H_M and HK_Chick skirmish, and they both give as good as they get (and then some..) the more girls in the sport the better!! :)

KierO

Heh, good to see that the thread hasn't been spamemd to death by the pervs. Let's hope that it stays non-spammed, eh? :)

Good to see that more and more of the ladies are getting into the sport. Any male-dominated sport can do with a bit of a break from the lads.

My ex would probably be up for a bit of 'softing - she loves paintball, and beamoans the fact that she can never go as much as she wants, and that the ammo is so expensive. If I ever get her to go (IE, if i can ever get the money together to skirmish before AG) then I'll get some pics. 'tis a good job we ended up on good terms, methinks.

Anyway, great pictures. Just be carefull to keep fingers off triggers, eh? :)

Right, in an effort to keep this thread from spiralling out of control, it has been pruned. TRY and keep on topic guys. The spam is getting a little ridiculous in here (64 posts gone bye bye)

BACK ON TOPIC!

ah, and there was me thinking it was enlightened discussions all round?

sorry, how ridiculous of me! bring on the camo'd up go-go dancers!

*cracks open beer and sits back to watch the floor show, a big, contented grin on face*

Right, in an effort to keep this thread from spiralling out of control, it has been pruned. TRY and keep on topic guys. The spam is getting a little ridiculous in here (64 posts gone bye bye)

I thought something was different from when I looked through this earlier in the day.

I, like most I am sure would welcome more women into the game and not for the reason some of you thinking of. I think it would help portray our great sport in a more accessible,open and safe way.

You get the idea of what I'm saying, I'm tired. Two exams left and up early tomorrow to revise tanker loading ops.

We have one girl in our club. She's president's wife. Every year we organize this skirmish and we call it Gender Wars or She fight. Everyone has to bring one girl and we give them our AEGs while we play with GBBs. Here's the gallery:

http://aks.rula.org/modules.php?name=coppe...nails&album=149

Oh and nice pics girls. :)

Cheers! Zune

I don't want to sound sexist - but does anyone else feel bad when they shoot a girl in game?

I mean it's just one of those male things - you're not meant to do anything to hurt a woman. Yet they still pwn my *albatross* nicely.

Yes, I do.

Stupid Chivalry.

I don't want to sound sexist - but does anyone else feel bad when they shoot a girl in game?

I mean it's just one of those male things - you're not meant to do anything to hurt a woman. Yet they still pwn my *albatross* nicely.

Not really, its all fair play in game, and they do get to shoot you later on usually :)

Well, I´ve got my girlfriend to play once or twice. She says she prefers CQB and she´s very picky about weapons (she would only use a SIG 552 before I bought the UMG, the thing is I don´t have a SIG 552 so it made it a bit difficult :D )

Still here is a photo of her in action

post-1731-1147522145_thumb.jpg

That used to happen to me when I started playing, somw of the guys didn't shoot me if you could only see my head, or if it was too near...but as I'm quite ruthless they have learn not to pity me, hahaha.

Although last Saturday I was shot quite badly and my forhead bled most of the morning, the guy felt pretty bad at first but I promised I would take my revenge, so he didn't feel so bad in the end, :P

I will shoot a girl in the field if she is in the game and pointing a weapon at me... i know she would have no problem shooting at me... I dont like the way guys pity girls and think they should go easy... In game, i just have teammates, and opfors... regardless of age, gender, etc... If i were a girl, id get really ###### off if people went easy... makes the game feel pretty rubbish id expect.

I always seem to feel really guilty shooting the female players - not to be sexist, but when they get hurt, they seem to play it up a lot xP I remember our only female player getting shot a lot - though, however, embarassingly enough in a later game, she flanked, and killed me in a very vicious and effective manner... ¬.¬ Must be their killer instinct...

Well, I´ve got my girlfriend to play once or twice. She says she prefers CQB and she´s very picky about weapons (she would only use a SIG 552 before I bought the UMG, the thing is I don´t have a SIG 552 so it made it a bit difficult :D )

Still here is a photo of her in action

Here she is with my Spetsnaz, she complained that is was too heavy! :blink: Although I must say it is heavier now than when I bought it (and noisier, because of the blow-back, :P )

56.jpg

EDIT : Then again, i have cried on 2 occasions where i've got shot up

Here she is with my Spetsnaz, she complained that is was too heavy!  :blink: Although I must say it is heavier now than when I bought it (and noisier, because of the blow-back,  :P  )

Blow-back? You got one of those blow-back gearbox mods? Videos please? :D

Blow-back? You got one of those blow-back gearbox mods? Videos please?  :D

I was the first person in Spain and Portugal to have an AEG with blowback!! My brother SIN modified the gearbox (he's really good at that sort of stuff, check out post in technical section about UMG mag with bullets)

I'll prepare a video now (it's sunny so now's a good moment). I warn you though, she's really noisy with the blowback, hahahaha

Feel bad?

Absolutely not!

Mercy is for the weak!

Sometimes I like to look into theirs eyes just before I squeeze the trigger and watch as their eyes begin to expand with the sudden feeling of pain and sufferi.......

.........time for my medicine.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm a real player, not just a "girl who poses with weapons".

Narah

www.dogsairsoft.com

good on you girl, there should be more of us, welcome to the forums :)

have you tried CQB at all? I've noticed that most of the pics are of girls doing woodland (with the exception of H_M, wo I know does both!)

I can't get on with woodland - too much sitting about & not enough action for me, I play agressive :blink:

Getting my Mrs to even recognise that Airsoft is a SPORT is hard enough..let alone getting her to come skirmish with me.  She is a GIRLY girl though, more intrested in make-up (and her career) then she would be in Airsoft.

However I have seen H_M and HK_Chick skirmish, and they both give as good as they get (and then some..) the more girls in the sport the better!!  :)

KierO

Oi - you saying I'm not girly? I'll have you know I painted my nails just this week :P

...ok so it was the first time in a year and a means of filling up time 'cos I was off sick & bored, but that's not the point :rolleyes:

yes Lance, if I were to shoot you, I would feel bad...

Archived