Girls in airsoft

SIN.

yeah well

***I personally would ID every single player in the game and check all genitalia before judging them... yeah?***

And then I'll shoot whoever I like...

I mean, if they're 40 metres away, I'd give the marshalls on the other side a call on my mobile just to check which sex they are.

It is very important to know in the game.

-------------

In the safe zone, I treat all equally, just like Rizzo, who shot a girl in the back point blank.

All's fair in ... airsoft.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you tried CQB at all? I've noticed that most of the pics are of girls doing woodland (with the exception of H_M, wo I know does both!)

Before our team used to play mainly woodland environments, but now we play just as much CQB, although I don't have as much urban kit.

Here are two pics during CQB skirmishes (I'll put the links as the pics are enormous):

http://www.dogsairsoft.com/miembros/narah11.jpg

http://www.dogsairsoft.com/miembros/narah12.jpg

looks nice & sunny :) 3 of the vets I work with are Spanish, but none of them had heard of airsoft before...now I'm known as the scary head nurse that no one messes with!

still trying to presuade the girls to do a 'works day out'

looks nice & sunny :)  3 of the vets I work with are  Spanish, but none of them had heard of airsoft before...now I'm known as the scary head nurse that no one messes with!

still trying to presuade the girls to do a 'works day out'

I am actually a vet! funny coincidence! Another member of my team is a vet too and works at the same hospital as me: Imagine the look on his face when he came to play for the first time and saw me (they never imagine me like this!).

I was also shocked to see him, I thought: "######, now they're going to think I'm even weirder". You see the Spanish in general hate the English, so they always have something against me, or they just hink I'm weird, and that's without knowing I play airsoft...

I would like to airsoft in Spain. I've seen pictures of some great skirmish areas there.

Hey come and play here with us someday!!

"You see the Spanish in general hate the English"

*Mock horror* What the hell have we don't to everybody?

i wish some of my female friends would come along, they say they want to, but there is always a but. I think they are worried about going. I'm not saying they are scared, but it seems that way.

At the moment all the people i scirmish with are blokes (and are all my mates). I don't know how well it would work if some of my female friends come along, as only two of us that airsoft (me included) know them.

I don't want to sound sexist - but does anyone else feel bad when they shoot a girl in game?

I mean it's just one of those male things - you're not meant to do anything to hurt a woman. Yet they still pwn my *albatross* nicely.

I'd be offended if I found out someone was deliberately taking it easy on me in game because of my gender. However, I wouldn't explode at them about it. A far smarter thing to do would be to show them in no uncertain terms that they've made a mistake by giving their *albatross* a sound kicking :rolleyes:

Well it is going to be more painfull for them, with their skin being more sensitive than ours.

EDIT : Then again, i have cried on 2 occasions where i've got shot up

You get used to it. I played a couple of games yesterday with my arms completely bare and the only shot that stung came from a bloody powerful moscart <_<

I get the impression some girls don't want to go because they think it hurts a lot more than it actually does. If it hurt as much as they imagine it does, why would we be doing it every fortnight?

have you tried CQB at all? I've noticed that most of the pics are of girls doing woodland (with the exception of H_M, wo I know does both!)

Doing it both ways. Oooh err. :mellow:

Oi - you saying I'm not girly? I'll have you know I painted my nails just this week  :P

That's the thing - being an airsofter doesn't make me or (any other female) any less 'girly'. I may have an impressive collection of guns but I also own almost 30 pairs of shoes. Go figure :D

You get used to it. I played a couple of games yesterday with my arms completely bare and the only shot that stung came from a bloody powerful moscart  <_<

I get the impression some girls don't want to go because they think it hurts a lot more than it actually does. If it hurt as much as they imagine it does, why would we be doing it every fortnight?

That was woodland right? Woodland generally isnt bad at all and most shots dont hurt much :)

Urban is different though, that generally hurts a lot more....

That's the thing - being an airsofter doesn't make me or (any other female) any less 'girly'. I may have an impressive collection of guns but I also own almost 30 pairs of shoes. Go figure :D

*fruitcage*! You put my sister to shame.

lol

pre planning for the wain... And you could just make sure there's enough food to come homg to.

If there was more girls playing airsoft, it would go mainstream almost... imagine... NO ASBO!!! :o

homgz

Saved by the females-who-you-have-to-notice-during-the-middle-of-a-game-for-whom-you-have-to-play-fair-or-feel-bad.

More girls in airsoft must = more sites in the UK.

which must = win

get recruiting

more GI janes :D:D any of you look like demi more? or have *albatross* bandit haircuts? if so my mobile number is.................. :D:D

they can kick my *albatross* anyday (or for some ladies in the Artillery they actually did :D:D)

honestly i can say gender means nowt to me, girls wanna fight let em, they are in the army after all so i'm sure some girls can manage some skirmishes :D

My friend Louise really wants to try it, but she has no money at present  :(

Just tell her it's perfect training for when she is an airsofter - she'll have even less money then <_<

I like seeing female airsofters and I don't mean that in a hairy old man pervy way. It's encouraging to see women playing and I have to say I find many females are excellent tactical thinkers - maybe it's the whole multi-tasking thing? -who come up with a lot of good ideas.. then they have the difficult task to persuade the men to recognise that it is a good idea ;) LOL

Does it look like it from the photos?

no offense but i have seen some girls who sport that kinda hairdo, at least i think they was girls :| no *albatross* bandits in the pics i admit but some of them do look like demi moore "before" she skins her head..gotta stop watching GI jane aint i?

i have yet to find myself a girl that is interested enough in airsoft i can go skirmish with... i know someone that's had a 100% record in his gf's that has a liking on guns or airsoft... ######!

The only girl i've ever seen play airsoft just hid behind her boyfriend for the first half of the day, sat out for the next quarter and then made him take her home before the last quarter. I'm not saying all girls are gonna be like that, but thats the one i saw.

i have yet to find myself a girl that is interested enough in airsoft i can go skirmish with... i know someone that's had a 100% record in his gf's that has a liking on guns or airsoft... ######!

Ahthankyou.

:unsure:

No, really.

Archived