Girls in airsoft

SIN.

check out the cute girls from HK in this website

http://combatgames.com/index.php?spgmGal=C...ospgm&Itemid=28

Check out the fact that I posted that 4 pages back.

Reading threads people. Makes you look a lot less stupid.

Well, from the Hong Kong Contingent of the forums comes the following link:

Linkeh.

Personally, me current G/F is quite fond of airsoft. Havnae any pictures of her doing it though.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow you are so sexy Hardcore_Mitsuko. I wish i lived in england...

I wouldnt bother if i were you ;)

And knowing her (which i do) she'd say something along the lines of, "Try anything and i'll put you in hospital" about now :D

Looks like Hardcore has a new fanboy

One more to add to the thousands, H_M.

:lol:

Does it look like it from the photos?

no offense but i have seen some girls who sport that kinda hairdo, at least i think they was girls :| no *albatross* bandits in the pics i admit but some of them do look like demi moore "before" she skins her head..gotta stop watching GI jane aint i?

What exactly do you mean by "*albatross* bandits" anyway? To be fair I was going to shave my head a while ago, but it's taken me four years to get hair down to my waist so I'm not really in the mood to give that up.

A bit off topic.. but apparently women airsofter loves AK :P  Especially the spetnaz.  A bit odd.. I thought they'd love MP5K better :D

Simple reason for me wanting a spetsnaz - it was the first gun I ever used as my site used to have a couple as hire guns. I don't like the full size AK though.

I'd have an MP5K if my man didn't already have two of them - we try to keep our collections different.

I wouldnt bother if i were you ;)

And knowing her (which i do) she'd say something along the lines of, "Try anything and i'll put you in hospital" about now :D

:lol:

How on earth did you possibly guess :rolleyes:

i game alongside napalm nymph at MIA and i can honestly say she is one of the best players ive gamed with in nearly 10 years of playing.

as for not shooting at her, well i dont i thow grenades at her which is od as she enjoys it

takes all sorts, I suppose ;)

and ditto on the beta spetz seemingly having been adopted as the weapon of choice by female softers- I don't actually think I've been to a skirmish where the girls' primary WASN'T the beta spetz.

obviously, its not a hard and fast mron, but its certainly noticeable enough to remark upon.

Makes sense I suppose- big battery, big hi-caps, rail for accessories and shortened barrel length to make it more poke-aroundable. Coupled with the lack of rampant testosterone that ordinarily makes male airsofters pass over what is obviously such a serviceable and practical AEG in favour of full-size sg1s and m16s that better suit their need to be visibly manly :)

speaking of which, hurry up with that SG1, classic army, so that I may mount a shotgun to it...

I guess the only reason i felt bad about shooting a girl once was because she was wearing a short top with lots of arm showing. Still i'm sure she laced me later with a few more rounds than was needed....

I watched a girl take a hit once, she was fine. I got shot moments later by the same gun, i didn't take the pain as well as her...

I guess the only reason i felt bad about shooting a girl once was because she was wearing a short top with lots of arm showing. Still i'm sure she laced me later with a few more rounds than was needed....

See them there bare arms? I played like that for most of the afternoon. I only got hit on the arm once, it came up a nice shade of purple though :D

The gun I'm holding is my TM SR-16 with sniper stock that Ghost bought me for christmas. I simply had to join the armalite horde :rolleyes:

See them there bare arms? I played like that for most of the afternoon. I only got hit on the arm once, it came up a nice shade of purple though :D

lol

Reminded me of AG05, when ghost shot you in the arm, and for some reason you bled [was like 10 metres and under limit], shakey hands too.

I blame pot noodles :waggle:

/cure light wounds :geek:

This reminds me also of that other thread... was there some guy that assumed girls who play airsoft would *look as though they've spent 8 hours in front of the mirror and wears minimal clothing* just so she can get shot at?

-----------

It's very nice to see that these beings called females are very similar to us, but... I doubt you could tell straight away. Unless all girls played like Mitsuko and that Spanish bird.

Very nice hair btw ;)

Safezone must be a nightmare when you get just a couple girls hanging around... in the midst of like 30 or so aggressive army drop outs and random geeks. :unsure:

"UG HURRR FEEE MALE!!! HURRR"

/group beats chest

etc etc

At my last skirmish, there was another group - ALL 40 OF THEM WERE FRESHMAN UNI LADIES.

None of them were my type though - I generally look for ladies that don't need a stepladder to reach my face - but seeing them play was funny, as half of them were very nooby whilst the other half were ramboing everywhere.

Sigh... I wish I could get my wife into airsoft. She was VERY put off by visiting Electrowerkz one night. I tried to tell her that EW is special and woodland safezones don't look so much like they are populated by S&M nutters.

Thing is, she would be really good at it. She is a great shot (with a real shotgun anyway) and she has that girlie genteelness about her, which belys the hidden facet that she can really get angry. The first hit she took of the night would make her a revenge newb killing monster.

Narah, you're a vet? You look a little young to me, which perhaps is a complement. My sister-in-law is a vet and she gets no spare time to play anything like airsoft at all.

Anyway, nice pics ladies :wub: . I can but promise to treat you all with utmost respect when we meet...

... everyone gets shot just the same! ;)

lol

Reminded me of AG05, when ghost shot you in the arm, and for some reason you bled [was like 10 metres and under limit], shakey hands too.

I blame pot noodles :waggle:

/cure light wounds :geek:

My skin's so pale it's practically transparent, maybe it's really thin and weak too :unsure: Shakey hands I still can't explain, then again I do sometimes suspect I have an adrenaline sensitivity.

:D how can you be sensitive to your own adrenaline??? :lol:

poor girl... has that happened again btw?

I shall be in active-cam this AG, be sure to bring good food and plenty of band aid things and disinfectant.

Maybe antihistamine as well whatever the speelugn

lol

/group beats chest

etc etc

I don't think that has anything to do with being a girl*, it happens to me regularly and it usualy isn't at too close a range. It scars as well which is a bit of a bugger. Notably, I am pale skinned though, which might be the problem.

*Most people agree I am generaly quite a Manly Guy.

Archived