Girls in airsoft

SIN.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah! PG-13 alarm...

I tend to find that women at my airsoft site are of two minds - either they're utterly nuts, get stuck in, shot all the time, horrifically injured and keep playing and assault buildings single-handedly etc. Or they sit around at the back and go home at lunch time. Luckily, that doesn't happen too often.

CC

If she's extremely girlie and whatnot.... with bleached hair and high heels to watch the game then I'm afraid she may be hopeless:D

Megan

Oi, I have bleached hair and high heels! :D

http://www.dogsairsoft.com/fotos/2005-09-17/135.jpg

All Girl airsofters love the socom.

Lol just playing  :P

Hmmm.... naah, not my thing. :no:

As my wife airsofts with me and is also a model, here is a pic of her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/dar...30/101_0134.jpg

Hopefully after this weekends skirmish i will have some of her with guns.

Darkchild

What's her modelling name? I noticed the picture is from Iberian Black Arts, therefore she's worked with Morgana who in my opinion is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen - kudos!

Kewl, another one of these threads :D

Man, I really have to not subscribe to this one *subscribes* ;)

Hmmm. Well up until about 3 hours ago I thought I would possibly even have something to contribute to this in a matter of weeks. Turns out not this time <_< But at least I have 2 more cunning plans up my sleeves for the next few days :devil: And ya never know, I might be back soon with something for ya'll!! :lol:

Good effort from the mods cleaning it up btw :)

was gonna take a photo of this girl i brought to a skirmish around the winter time this year but was too busy hugging her i forgot to take photos of her lol :P

but no seriously... these threads dont make us look like we're pervs at all... just makes us look like pervs that want to share our other half... lol but if you're a certain person.. just to boost your Epenis ego

As my wife airsofts with me and is also a model, here is a pic of her.

101_0134.jpg

Hopefully after this weekends skirmish i will have some of her with guns.

Darkchild

Oh....my....god!

Respect dude, respect! :yu:

Holy mother of Christ!

I've just had a peek at that Iberian Black Arts website thingy and those models are absolutely stunning :wub:

Archived