Grenades advice needed

i'm about to venture into buying a gp-30 for my slr and i have never dealt with gas grenades before.

i would like to know what makes of grenades to steer clear of if any (for example i heard mosquito grenades can have a lot of valve troubles)

i would also like to know peoples opinions on the optimum grenade capacity is

my guess would be a 48 as i would have said that any higher than that and the limited amount of gas would mean the would have a very limited range.

any help/advice would be much appreciated

cheers

chris

What grenade launcher? bear in mind they will not easily fit on the SLR. mine has a ... g&p (i think) and it was like picking a lock to get it on and the quick detatch function was lost.

agree on madbulls the only way to go.

yeah i had heard madbull were good, probably end up getting one of those

outlaw, it's a star gp-30 (Z1 for £125) i'm not bothered on if it will fit quickly or not as long as it does fit.

i'm assured by quite a few people now that it does fit without any need for custom dremel work which is good altho if it did require that im pretty handy with my mini dremel so it shouldnt be a problem but obviously i would prefere to leave my gun as it is if possible.

any advice on the gp-30 or the grenades would be really great as i dont know much about either, all i know is the gp-30 is teh sex.

anybody got any opinions on the ideal capacity of the grenades?

cheers

chris

Archived