LICENSE SAYS PICTURE CONTINUED ON OTHER SIDE

YO MAMMA’S SO FAT

SHE’S ON BOTH SIDES OF THA FAMILY

:vodka: YO MAMMA’S SO FAT

WHEN SHE TURNS AROUND PEOPLE THROW HER A WELCOME BACK PARTY

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on u lil Biutch dont u start, this is light harted jokes aim'd @ no-one bruv,

but I'll tell u wots wot, Im Pimpin' Every woman U know and r related 2 just like tha cheap ho's they r. So dont no haters start this *beep* cuz ur insultin my inteligence u lil punks. :rocket:

how about people, we settle this in an mature adult manor, cuz 2 be fair Im getttin attacked 4 no reason, so Im blatantly goin 2 defend myself, so if u got an issue, lets just settle it now cuz I aint had any sleep all nite, and I aint tryin 2 have an argument with someone i dont even know, get me?

Ok then Blud lets settle it rite now, sensibily?

No offence Mac - You have asked to sought this out in an adult manner, yet you continue to type in that horrid way, despite advice from other members. For a start your only 16, so not really an adult after all :(

yeh thanks for tha tip, I'll try to keep good grammer, its not like I'm not able to, thats just talk, you get me, I did'nt release everyone took that stuff so seriously, i mean its a forum, not a literacy Exam.

But point taken anyway, shame about my rep really, some people can be very ignorant.

yeh thanks for tha tip, I'll try to keep good grammer, its not like I'm not able to, thats just talk, you get me, I did'nt release everyone took that stuff so seriously, i mean its a forum, not a literacy Exam.

But point taken anyway, shame about my rep really, some people can be very ignorant.

Thats better. The reason you need to use full English is because there are quite a few people on this forum to whom English isn't there first language. Also, it is quicker to read full English.

Cheers :)

Thats a start. Now if you try not to give the impression that you think the world revolves around you, I'll negate my neg rep, which I'd admit was a little impulsive, but I'm under a lot of stress now.  :)

thank you for your cooperation, I'm a bit tired ya know, prehaps everybody needs to cool down a bit blud, thank you for your knidness.

I'm grateful

Archived