Would I be sinning against nature...

SACSlym

actually i was originally going to go with the PDW/RAS stock over the endcap, but they just were never in stock, and when it came time to throw it on with another order, one where I wouldn't have to pay for it, it STILL wasn't in stock, so I just threw on an endcap, as it was my second choice. If anything it may someday get one, but until then Ill continue to work mainly on thinking up a way to make everything secure and safe in the front.

Im sure a mini would fit, in this case though, as my Li-Poly is a tri-chuck, it fits in, and has space to expand, which it tends to do as the wires between the 3 pieces like to make it span out. However to make a certain answer with pictures, ill put it together later with a mini to see how well one works.

Hmm. Nicely attached and worked, but I've got to say, I really don't like the look of what you've ended up with. I'd give you A* for effort, but only a B for achievement.

Love the idea though. Good work.

CC

Archived