Hello thar

I am a complete newbie. Please be gentle.

I have never, ever been anywhere near an airsoft shop or field. I was thinking about paintball for a while, but then I heard (on Mac Hall, I think...) that airsoft was generally cheaper and more fun.

Oh, but I do a bit of off-road driving with my grandfather, sometimes, another hobby that requires large investments in gear and equipment so you can play in the mud.

damagecut8dt.jpg

[EDIT]Oh, poop. Where's the delete thingy?

Hehe, Welcome to the forums, don't worry about the double post, one of the mods'll fix it sooner or later. If you ever find stuff like double posts either hit the report button and give a short explanation or take a look in the chatroom for Marlowe or Gene/Geneowar and ask then to fix it. Have fun ;).

Hey there, and welcome to Arnies. Don't worry about the double post - all sorted. If you should come across any posts whether yours or anyone elses that you think shouldn't be there (either as a result of a mistake or as a breach of forum rules) please press the 'report' button and leave an explanation of why it needs removing, and we'll get on it.

Nice hobby by the way - I always am tempted to buy an old defender for airsofting and take it off-roading. :)

Hi and welcome to the forums dude :)

I don't suppose I could take a minute out fo life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

I too like Marlowe would like to go out and buy a Defender or some other type of offroader (Perhaps a tomcat [saw it on Topgear :P]) That thing was awsome :lol:

Archived