Which MP5 should i go with

tatsy2009

I am tryin to buy a good inexpensive airsoft gun that can be on the same level as my friends' airsoft guns(Tokyo marui)(ICS)

BUT mine will be about 100 dollars.

heres what i came up with so far:

MP5's:

http://www.hobbytron.com/MP5R5CymaMetalAEG...rsoftRifle.html

http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartI...5%2DMP5&eq=&Tp=

if you guys have any ideas on which gun(or any other gun thats less than 100) please tell me...I don't want to spen 100 dollars on a crappy gun that will break in no time.

That MP5 is the CM027 I believe which is pretty good for its price. Another choice is a CM028, which is the CYMA metal gearbox AK47. Make sure you get the metal gearbox newer version CYMAs. They're pretty decent for their price. A well r8, or G3 SAS, is not bad too. If your budget is less than $100, then you probably won't get better than those.

I saw the g3 on airsplat.com, it said that it had 360 for fps....how true is that?

maybe with .12s, definitely not with .20s

I did a review of the R-8 here:

Click Me!

edit: the UTG is more or less the same as the WELL R-5, and i would pick that over the CYMA MP5. i dont know anything for sure about the CYMA MP5 but i heard (from my brother's sister's nephew's dog's aunt's cousin's mother's father ;) ) not really good things about it. and i have the UTG so i am a bit biased :P

edit again: what that means really means is that i dont know anything about the CYMA MP5 ;)

Go here for info on the UTG:

Click Me!

All of these questions could have been easily answered if you did a little searching for yourself :waggle: both of these threads were on the very first page of this forum. <_<

maybe with .12s, definitely not with .20s

I did a review of the R-8 here:

Click Me!

edit: the UTG is more or less the same as the WELL R-5, and i would pick that over the CYMA MP5. i dont know anything for sure about the CYMA MP5 but i heard (from my brother's sister's nephew's dog's aunt's cousin's mother's father ;) ) not really good things about it. and i have the UTG so i am a bit biased :P

edit again: what that means really means is that i dont know anything about the CYMA MP5 ;)

Go here for info on the UTG:

Click Me!

All of these questions could have been easily answered if you did a little searching for yourself :waggle: both of these threads were on the very first page of this forum. <_<

so if you were to buy one of these guns, which would you pick?

also, did you say that you have the UTG?

The UTG is just a WELL-R5.

If you want a cheap MP5, go with this one:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/r5/index.htm

It comes with a flashlight and a scope mount as well as a 500round hicap and is apparently Very good.

Costs approx $75 USD. Try and find it at a US retailer.

Archived