feedback facility or good sellers sticky

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a sticky of this posted up Arn, as so far i've had good feedback to Gregster for his Famas SV and i'll be buying Sledges Deagle off him and getting some Dog Tags from HaVoC_MaN and hope to leave them feedback when items received.

I think a feedback system would help lower the amount of unresolved deals and/or help protect users from getting conned, I mean, if someone has x amount of negative feedback a user would be unlikely to buy anything from them, similarly if someone is ripped off buy a dodgy user appropriate feedback can be left. The feedback systems they had on the ASCUK forums seemed to work well, three strikes and your banned from the for sales forums.

As theres nowhere else to put this at this moment in time, I'd just like to say a thankyou to Sledge whom i bought the Desert Eagle .50AE off last week. Very happy with item and recieved very quickly.

(Arnie if you're reading this, i think a good/bad sellers sticky may be in order... Just a suggestion)

I'm going to add one, although the code available at this time for such a system to IPB2 is highly buggy at best. The second something of use is around I'll work on incorporating it.

I would write it all myself, but I don't have the time at the moment. It's easier to wait for a suitable mod to appear.