Ahoy, new face on board

Nemesis

Ahoy and hello to you all! :D

Long time reader, first time poster, I finally decided to join these forums (well, actually I did so last week under the name of "Merces_Letifer", but obviously the e-mail-address I typed in did not accept any mail from Arnie's - never got any mail, although I tried the "Resend validation"-button multiple times, completely turned off any spam filter, wrote to Arnie himself, ... - well, long story short, this Odyssey finally has come to an end and I am glad to be back for good - with a working account this time! :P).

So, what can I say about myself? Frankly, I hate those introductions and self-characterizations I might be supposed to deliever, because I never know what to write in such a case. So I will simply leave it like that to spoil no future impression you might get from me or my posts. :rolleyes:

So... well... finished! :P

Shiver my timbers! Arrr! :pirate:

Out of curiousity, why did you originally pick "Merces Letifer"?

Well, because of the "Hitman" computer games. :P

The Agency that gives the player his missions has the motto "Merces Letifer" in its emblem. And because I like the Hitman series as well as Latin phrases (as one might guess by looking at my signature) and this phrase especially, I thought this was a perfect fit. :)

Are you all pumped for Blood Money?

Of course! Blood Money will rock harder than Chuck Norris on roundhouse-kick day! :gun:B):punk:

Will ye join my motley crew on our quest to retrieve the Black Pearl?

Aye! I'm yer man, capt'n! Hail to the wind and hooray to the glory! :pirate::death:

But you cannot see us...

... jumping around, flipping out and generally killing people? Bah, what kind of life is that?

Plundering and looting, I say! Yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

:bleh:

Archived