Who uses the Chatroom?

Zen

Is that because it doesn't advance your post count TaQ? :D (joke)

I used it a while ago. I logged on, said "Hello. Is <name of person I wanted> here?". I was then immediately booted off the system. Figuring it was a connection problem, I logged back in and didn't say anything for a while. Several other users (including the mod) were laughing at how they booted me off, insulted me several times, used a lot of harsh language and then booted me again.

I gave up after that.

The chat room is not run by this site, merely linked to for those that want to use it. It has no connection with this site, its owner or its mods, but you might find a few regulars from this forum on there.

Update: right things have changed now. The old servers are no longer linked to, given the generally poor feedback (from admins and users) we just don't want to be affiliated with a service that we have no control over.

Sooo, update your bookmarks to irc.arniesairsoft.co.uk, grab a copy of mIRC or use the applet on site (takes a bit to load on a slow connection), and join #airsoft. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

If any of you have been put off by the channel being down quite a bit, check it now. Most people come in, see no-one there, then leave (myself included). Try and hang around for a bit (make a cuppa or something), and we can work on getting some regulars.

And keep it airsoft if poss! Most people are put off by finding yet another chatroom :)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?go=chat

Archived