!Metal Gear Up Your Arse-nal!

theNAMmagazine

The NAM: National Airsoft Magazine & RedWolf Airsoft Present...

MetalGearEmail.gif

The "METAL GEAR UP YOUR *albartroth*-NAL" Contest

Prizes:

1st Place Prize:
Tokyo Marui FA-MAS 5.56mm-F1 AEG
KSC MK23 SOCOM Pistol GBB

2nd Place Prize:
Rico Alpha 9 Tactical Light
"Solid" Blue Bandanna

3rd Place Prize:
Blue Q's Mini Mullet Party Pack

How do you win? It's easy!

1) Get yourself all geared up, toss on that wig, bandanna and cammo face paint and snap a shot of yourself doing your rendition of the ultimate cig puffing, mullet-heade super spy in any of his many incarnations or even a mix!

2) Snap a shot of your everyday self holding up a copy of The NAM: National Airsoft Magazine Issue #9 (which is almost sold out so if you don't have your copy, order it now!)

3) email both pics to: Contest@NationalAirsoftMagazine.com
or snail mail your entry photos to:

The NAM: National Airsoft Magazine
The "METAL GEAR UP YOUR *albartroth*-NAL" Contest
P.O. Box 1483
Marina, CA 93933
USA

Pics must be no bigger than 8.5x11 inches and no more than 200dpi. All photos/pics received will be judged by you, the readers and by the NAM Staff. Semifinalists will be picked by the NAM Staff with the finalists being chosen by you, our readers. Submissions will be featured on our website with the semifinalists featured in Issue #10 and the winners to be featured in Issue #11 of The NAM: National Airsoft Magazine as well as the 1st Place winner to be featured in that issue's Interrogation Room!

Contest began 15.MAR.06 and ends 15.AUG.06

GOOD LUCK!

PROOF OF AGE IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE PRIZES! Minors: Those under the age of 18 may also enter with parents/legal guardian permission. Upon winning, a parent/legal guardian must accept responsibility and liability for receipt and possession of the prizes.

“Metal Gear Up Your *albartroth*-nal” contest copyright © 2006 The NAM: National Airsoft Magazine. All rights reserved.

Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents worldwide. Editors, contributing editors, employees, officers, and directors of The NAM: National Airsoft Magazine and RedWolf Airsoft, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the contest. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This contest is offered worldwide. Prizes shall only be construed and evaluated according to laws of the United States of America. We are not responsible for prizes confiscated by customs.

See the following link for more details:
Metal Gear Up Your *albartroth*-nal Contest Official Link!

Visit us on the web:
www.NationalAirsoftMagazine.com
Like we're not sitting around in full gear anyway.

:unsure:

I mean THEY'RE not sitting around in full gear. Yes.

:zorro:

*kicks white labcoat, blonde wig and square glasses under bed*

what are you talking about? we don't sit around in gear all day..

*kicks white labcoat, blonde wig and square glasses under bed*

what are you talking about? we don't sit around in gear all day..

white labcoat, BLONDE WIG and square glasses? What? Are you dressing as Doctor Naomi Hunter?! :blink:

Does the birthday suit Raiden costume count?

Does this flight come equipped with vomit bags? Hmm. Let me think about it for a --- no.

Hey, got a funny trick for you. Play that last level where he's running around buck naked, have him lie on the floor while the SWAT team is looking for him and then have Raiden back against one of the doors you can't open. OMG! WTF IS HE DOING?! :P

white labcoat, BLONDE WIG and square glasses?  What?  Are you dressing as Doctor Naomi Hunter?!  :blink:

Does this flight come equipped with vomit bags?  Hmm. Let me think about it for a --- no.

Hey, got a funny trick for you.  Play that last level where he's running around buck naked, have him lie on the floor while the SWAT team is looking for him and then have Raiden back against one of the doors you can't open.  OMG!  WTF IS HE DOING?!  :P

Naomi Hunter had brown hair in MGS :D

Otacon has dirty blonde prehaps a even brownish hair color in MGS2, so ahem.. I was going for Otacon. However I can always get the skin tight leather out and do a psycho mantis impression, I must warn you though what you see won't be pretty considering I'm not in the best shape to be wearing skin tight leather in the first place..

Naomi Hunter had brown hair in MGS :D

Otacon has dirty blonde prehaps a even brownish hair color in MGS2, so ahem.. I was going for Otacon. However I can always get the skin tight leather out and do a psycho mantis impression, I must warn you though what you see won't be pretty considering I'm not in the best shape to be wearing skin tight leather in the first place..

Are we talking about the same game? Naomi was the dirty blonde and Otacon was the brunette. Look closely at the scene where he peepees his pants in MGS1.

I really have no desire to see what a double-stuffed oreo looks like when the cookies are squeezed together. You could always do your interpretation and call him "Flabby Mantis!" :nosleep:

Are we talking about the same game?  Naomi was the dirty blonde and Otacon was the brunette.  Look closely at the scene where he peepees his pants in MGS1.

I really have no desire to see what a double-stuffed oreo looks like when the cookies are squeezed together.  You could always do your interpretation and call him "Flabby Mantis!"  :nosleep:

I would say it looks more like psycho mantis with a drinking addiction, beer belly mantis anyone? :D

and If you think I'm flabby at 6.2 200 pounds you should see rosie O'donnel in the same getup... It isn't very pretty..

p10left.gif

That's right, you better not steal my idea now.  <_<

Yes the box is an item in the game. However, you ALL don't have to use it. AT THE SAME TIME!

"Enemy sighted!"

"Where? I can't see outa this!"

"I'm inconspicuous."

"What are these footprints doing here?"

Archived