Women explained

toyboy

can't see how it's solved incorrectly, care to enlighten me?

The square root of problems was squared, but the other side, women, wasn't squared.

It would be fine if instead of women it was a 1, but women is a variable, and so it needs to be sqaured. So if both sides of the equation were squared like it should have been, it would have been interpreted as having more than 1 girlfriend/wife causes problems.

The square root of problems was squared, but the other side, women, wasn't squared.

It would be fine if instead of women it was a 1, but women is a variable, and so it needs to be sqaured. So if both sides of the equation were squared like it should have been, it would have been interpreted as having more than 1 girlfriend/wife causes problems.

the entire equation works out fine though. because there are 2 "money", so its squared and that means problems is squared, but its square rooted, so that cancels it out. how is the equation wrong?

it sure is funny though

They should make one: "Women v. Men: Decision Making Process"

Men:

1) Receive problem.

2) Decide on solution.

3) Execute.

Women:

1) Receive problem.

2) Consult friends.

3) Arrive at possible solution set.

4) Receive half-remembered comment that doubles apparent problem.

4) Scratch first solution set, readjust and decide on new possible solution.

5) Consult Grandmother.

6) Grandmother convinces woman that all solutions are wrong.

7) Solution Set Build 3.

8) Mother weighs in on equation.

9) Sisters adjust what mother says. Solution Set at Build 7.

10) Another discussion with all parties involved, but at separate times with half-remembered or partial information passed.

11) Solution Set Build 13.

12) PMS. Girl ditches all solutions, to return to initial decision, but out of spite, declines to actually implement solutions.

13) "That Time of the Month". Complete mental breakdown, results in a random selection of solution and execution. Problem has been completely morphed from what was initially reported.

the entire equation works out fine though. because there are 2 "money", so its squared and that means problems is squared, but its square rooted, so that cancels it out. how is the equation wrong?

I doesn't make a difference what formed the square root of problems, but what does is the fact that only one side of the equation was sqaured. If you square one side of an equation, you must square the other.

I doesn't make a difference what formed the square root of problems, but what does is the fact that only one side of the equation was sqaured. If you square one side of an equation, you must square the other.

Not very good at maths are you?

Money = problems^(1/2)

was subsituted into the equation women=money^2

you should see my bloody wife- she can't go shopping without spending $100 on two items, and thats when we didn't have any money.

Seriously. I'd say "I need to get some socks". While I was wandering through the sock section trying to find the cheapest socks they had, I'd later find out, at the cash register, that she'd picked out about twenty items of clothing, and was refusing, in near-tears, to accpet the fact that we simply couldn't afford to buy all that, at least if I wanted to wear socks and we wanted to keep a roof over our head.

She did it yesterday too. Spent $112 on a couple of bras and a dress she didn't even try on. Bought me a tent of a shirt to excuse her splurge, and then got sniffy when I said "well, I was going to buy a super cheap CYMA .028s this month, but I thought we couldn't afford it, so held off.

Well, we definately can't now.

I'm taking that effing bank card off her, first chance I get.

Not very good at maths are you?

Money = problems^(1/2)

was subsituted into the equation women=money^2

I looked it over again, I see what you mean. I missed the women=money^2 part.

Other than that, as to your "Not very good at maths are you?", I am actually quite good at math. I scored a 700 in math on the SAT, as well as always getting 98/99 percentile on the standardized testing in math.

Highlighted for the truth. :D

I'm really good at maths. I just spent two years arguing with the inland revenue & got a rebate.

:( / :)

I looked it over again, I see what you mean. I missed the women=money^2 part.

Other than that, as to your "Not very good at maths are you?", I am actually quite good at math. I scored a 700 in math on the SAT, as well as always getting 98/99 percentile on the standardized testing in math.

Oh yeah? Well mine's bigger! So there!

:rolleyes:

Archived