Hello everyone

Hi all, im Super noOdles :D

after recently playing paintball at paintzone.co.uk I realised how expensive the sport can be, So I concidered to invest my cash into AEG wars instead but I have a few questions that unsettle my mind

1) how much more painful is AEG compared to paintball

2) what is more prefer H&K G36 // Colt M4A1

3) why don't some people reccomend full metal AEG for noObs

Thanks you all :D :D

hi, welcome! AEG's i would say sting a tad more but have less hitting power (smaller projectiles) as for G36's and M4's it really is personal preferance, its worth finding out where your nearest airsoft shop is and having a good feel of the guns... if your a newbie to the sport then think of it as such 'if its a Tokyo Marui gun, the chances are that if they are about £180-£220 then they are all of very similar quality and internals are all equaly as good so there is no major preference as such, other than what gun you like best, so if you prefer the look of the M4 then thats your gun, my mate has an M4 and i must say its a lovely gun, and i have a G36 and must also say its beautiful! as for full metal AEG's, they are a tad more complicated to summarise as they can be a bit fiddly to work internally but having said that many arent! theres no big worries about getting a metal first gun at all, but if you have any general questions its worth using the search function (red button at the top of the page). if you want any info i'm happy to help or try and find out for you, just PM me, or grab the MSN address by clicking my name! welcome aboard! :D

EDIT: also, if you would like to find your local airsoft site, theres the airsoft map in the menu on the left hand side of the screen (in italics)

Archived