z0mg! t3h uber-Kidscotland am back!

Do I really need to now explain the 6 month Airsoft withdrawl?

Yes?

Smegging brilliant! I have no idea...I just kind of faded out for a while. The dark side showed me that I couldnt raise enough £££ in time for the wonderful all purpose safe happy VCRB. Resistance is futile.

Ach well...with any luck we might have a chance...and I'm going to try and make it happen.

[...] And I came back. Go figuire! 

Sweet welcome back

Were you abducted by aliens and forced to make love to beautiful alien women? Happens a lot around here don't you know. Happened to me last week but I said "nah 'fanks luv I ain't in the mood and Top Gear's on the telly in a minute" to which end they let me go with a bag of penny sweets. At least I think they're penny sweets...could be alien money for all I know. Taste good though.

I left. And now I'm back.

Do I get a thread?

Yes of course, simply send a cheque for $400 and a self addressed envelope to:

Catman

P.O. BOX B0770X

England

Do I really need to now explain the 6 month Airsoft withdrawl?

Yes?

Smegging brilliant! I have no idea...I just kind of faded out for a while. The dark side showed me that I couldnt raise enough £££ in time for the wonderful all purpose safe happy VCRB. Resistance is futile.

Ach well...with any luck we might have a chance...and I'm going to try and make it happen.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hmmm... i thought this thread section was for announcing New Members, not an excuse to continue unabated with copious amounts of Spam. Besides, there's a topic (at the moment) in Off Topic/Humour which is exactly the same thing. So, this one closes.

LINK

Archived