The DS sucks.*

Connery

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not very funny, and what little piece of funny he provides is only because he shocked me with his stupidity when I thought he was fo' real.

DarkLite thinks he's funny too, I heard that on the...uhh...internets.

It's a fact, look it up.

I think the office is funny but then i work in an office environment my firends that work as mechanics and not in offices just don't get it.

It is good but i think gervais is now somewhat overated.

B.O.T

The DS does indeed suck or I would have bought one buy now, My PSP get's abused daily.

25+ and Male buy a PSP

Below 25 or female and dont mind cutesy games get a DS

I thinks thats my main gripe with the DS, the type of games on offer.

My mates PSP has at least introduced a few people in the comman room to GTA, so at least they know what the hell we are talkign about some of the time.

Slightly of topic, perhaps that why i don't get the office, as i haven't working in an office? But then i havent been in a space ship but i still like red dwarf :D .

different kind of comedy i guess.

(jthe funny kind, presumably ;) )

The Office is apparently funny if you have worked in an office - I'll give you that.

But Ricky Gervais is the biggest turd of a so-called comedian I have ever seen. He's just not funny - and all of his humour appears to center around him being a right twunt.

Archived