The DS sucks.*

Connery

The Office is apparently funny if you  have worked in an office - I'll give you that.

But Ricky Gervais is the biggest turd of a so-called comedian I have ever seen. He's just not funny - and all of his humour appears to center around him being a right twunt.

He's a bit of a one trick pony like Jim Carey only seems to be able to do one character and in gervais case it's an obnoxious middle management twit. I think his best material was the most offensive man on telly as part of the 11 o'clock show.

The Office was good in it's day but has seen too many re-runs and has been hyped too much it's now just poop, even to me and I liked it the first time round. Little Britain seems to have gone this way as well.

I liked Extra's when it first came out but after a few episodes you realise its the same character as brent but in a different situation, I think Gervais is more like brent than he would like to let on

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fast show too - some of it was decent but the rest got very tired very quickly - like the glasses-wearing twonk who tried too hard to be funny.

Swiss Tony, on the other hand - I found it quite amusing.

Archived