So you want to visit a CYMA/WELL factory?

M635C

LOL, that is rather good made with a HL2 mod?

Though I can imagine even a TM factory to be just as bad.

Thanks, made it in Garry's mod 9.4 with Lupin, partial credit goes to him.

Well some people have no lives.

Hmm, like those who can source the Copyright law of Albania?

Nice job, M635C. Very funny.

Just wait untill next weeks strip, where we explore a G&G Facillity ;)

I'm betting $5 that 50% of the people here doesn't get the mingebag joke.

I'd say theres a good chance that only a good 20% got the mingebag joke :D

I should get HL2 just to get Garry's Mod ¬_¬

you should, Its more fun than sliced bread

Maybe you could find a girlfriend to spend your time on?

I'm assuming you do? In that case why are you on a internet forum dedicated to toy guns and not out with your make believe girlfriend? ;)

I'm assuming you do? In that case why are you on a internet forum dedicated to toy guns and not out with your make believe girlfriend?  ;)

Why is it that people who don't have them believe no one else does?

Honestly grow up and get laid.

Edit: Make sure you use protection, I don't want to think of the children. :unsure:

Why is it that people who don't have them believe no one else does?

Honestly grow up and get laid.

Edit:  Make sure you use protection, I don't want to think of the children. :unsure:

Har har har, Please..

Congrats tough guy, you just scored some underage *beep* :rolleyes:

if you don't like the comic, why do you continue to look at it? It just reaffirms my theory that none of you have this thing we in the real world call Lives.

Har har har, Please..

Congrats tough guy, you just scored some underage *beep*  :rolleyes: 

if you don't like the comic, why do you continue to look at it? It just reaffirms my theory that none of you have this thing we in the real world call Lives.

:huh:

Underage?

Also I don't have to look at the "comic" to read the other posts.

:huh:

Underage?

Also I don't have to look at the "comic" to read the other posts.

really your not fooling anyone, Just as a reminder. Women aren't impressed by fake guns and big talk. Therefore the only thing you'll ever score with that attitude is a pre-pubescent child.

The comics kinda hard to miss. And apparently more people like it than dislike it. Its just jerks like you that have to talk *beep* about it on as CLMWRX said a INTERNATIONAL AIRSOFT FORUM.

:rofl:

really your not fooling anyone, Just as a reminder. Women aren't impressed by fake guns and big talk. Therefore the only thing you'll ever score with that attitude is a pre-pubescent child. 

The comics kinda hard to miss. And apparently more people like it than dislike it. Its just jerks like you that have to talk *beep* about it on as CLMWRX said a INTERNATIONAL AIRSOFT FORUM.

:rofl:

What do you mean by fooling anyone? You're just making a blatant attack on my character based on nothing now.

I can miss the "comic" everytime, by viewing new posts. :rolleyes:

I'm also unsure of why the fact it's an international airsoft forum has anything to do with it. You could post it on a Taiwanese finger painting forum, it'd still be a waste of time.

What do you mean by fooling anyone?  You're just making a blatant attack on my character based on nothing now.

Right and the same hasn't been done to me by your kind .

I'm also unsure of why the fact it's an international airsoft forum has anything to do with it.  You could post it on a Taiwanese finger painting forum, it'd still be a waste of time.

Think about it,

your on a International TOY GUN Forum taking cheap shots at someone else you've never met all because they "stole" a smiley. to top it all off you start talking *beep* about having a life . a life that you don't even have oviously.

You sir and I use that term loosely, are the equilivent of the homophobic 12 year olds on xbox-live that talk about each others mother on a daily basis.

Grow up..

Archived