So you want to visit a CYMA/WELL factory?

M635C

Your kind? :unsure:

This has nothing to do with the Smiley, this about a "comic" which clearly wasn't funny. Seems I'm not the only one that thinks so. ;)

Cheap shots? Just look at your last comment. So far you've made several comments about me 'not having a life'. I'm not sure what these are based on, but judging from your reactions. Well, I'll let people draw their own conclusions.

Hmm... making comments about someone you'll never meet, where have I seen that before. :rolleyes:

Hmm... making comments about someone you'll never meet, where have I seen that before. :rolleyes:

Your first post in this thread?

Anyhow, were you using low/mid quality model? In the future, you should always turn the settings all the way up before snapping the picture, as you're taking a still and the FPS really doesn't matter at that point.

Also, did you crop the screen shots, or did you use that don't bluff my python consol thingy?

Your first post in this thread?

Anyhow, were you using low/mid quality model? In the future, you should always turn the settings all the way up before snapping the picture, as you're taking a still and the FPS really doesn't matter at that point.

Also, did you crop the screen shots, or did you use that don't bluff my python consol thingy?

I used the stock models that came with Gmod, I haven't seen a Mingebag (kleiner) with the finger mod yet.

All my settings are cranked up to the maximum. I don't know why its producing such *suitcasey* quallity images (bloom prehaps?). and Yes I used dont_buff_my_pylon 1 in console like a good boy ;)

Screens were edited in MS paint. Photoshop dosen't like screenshots for some reason :/

Your kind? 

This has nothing to do with the Smiley, this about a "comic" which clearly wasn't funny. Seems I'm not the only one that thinks so. 

Cheap shots? Just look at your last comment. So far you've made several comments about me 'not having a life'. I'm not sure what these are based on, but judging from your reactions. Well, I'll let people draw their own conclusions.

Hmm... making comments about someone you'll never meet, where have I seen that before

Oviously it does or you would of never bothered commenting!

Oh and.. so far a lot more people have contacted me via AIM complementing me about this comic in the past 24 hours. You see the only people who don't like it and actually spend time to post about it appear to be the ones that have CYMA guns in their closet. :P

Well, I'll let people draw their own conclusions.

I reacted like any other human being would when you insult them. Am I to fualt for that also? Or should I just let you talk *beep* about something I put some time into making? I think I'll let people draw their own conclusions on that one.

Hmm... making comments about someone you'll never meet, where have I seen that before

The Internet, lol

:rofl:

:cheese:

<technical mumbo jumbo :P >

Oviously it does or you would of never bothered commenting!

Erm, :huh:

I reacted like any other human being would when you insult them. Am I to fualt for that also? Or should I just let you talk *beep* about something I put some time into making? I think I'll let people draw their own conclusions on that one.

The Internet, lol

:rofl:

:cheese:

I don't think most human beings react to insult by comparing some to a, what was it? A "homophobic 12 year old".

Anyways, still waiting for an explaination of, "your kind".

Erm,  :huh:

I don't think most human beings react to insult by comparing some to a, what was it?  A "homophobic 12 year old".

Anyways, still waiting for an explaination of, "your kind".

Do I really have to spell it out to you?

Forum regular - Noun : 1. One who acts like a total *albatross* because he/she has X amount of posts and trendy member title, 2. A frequent visitor of a forum, 3. A forum spammer who received his rank and title by repeadily posting useless *beep*.

I don't think most human beings react to insult by comparing some to a, what was it?  A "homophobic 12 year old".

Its the ultimate insult stemming from the flood of younger players in the internet gaming circuit. its accepted by 90% of the forums out there. I guess that sorta just passed you over in Albania though. :rolleyes:

Fook sake, if you dont like what he's done, close the window and move on! simple as that.

Your just making an *albartroth* of yourself trying to make him look stupid for doing it.

thread24mm.jpg

I don't think you got the point of 5th's post...

Ok so, so far you've insulted;

Me

Forum Regulars

People who didn't like your "comic".

Wow, you just like making friends don't you. tongue.gif

Forum regular - Noun :2. A frequent visitor of a forum,

Well I imagine most foum regulars would themselves to fit that description. Clearly you assumed that you were either option 1 or 3. Acceptance is the first step to recovery as they say.

I don't think you got the point of 5th's post...

I did, but I decided to ignore it.

Well I imagine most foum regulars would themselves to fit that description. Clearly you assumed that you were either option 1 or 3. Acceptance is the first step to recovery as they say.

I was talking about the part where he called me the "ultimate insult".

I'm number 2. :rolleyes:

Alright guys, enough is enough. Just quiet down and stop with the insults. I thought the comic was actually kind of amusing. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean that it's unheard of for someone else to indeed like it.

If the mudslinging continues I'll be forced to lock this thread.

Cheers.

Dear PariahWolf,

Please stop saying *beep* about people having or not having lives when your the person on the airsoft forum with 1200+ posts.

Dear slacky,

Theres no reason to give the guy a neg rep for that. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you neg rep someone, that just makes you look retarded

Dear bernie3674,

Same as above

Dear M635C,

I understand the need to defend yourself, but making more personal attacks against other people is just dumb, and just continues the fighting

Now everyone STFU

Dear PariahWolf,

Please stop saying *beep* about people having or not having lives when your the person on the airsoft forum with 1200+ posts.

Dear slacky,

Theres no reason to give the guy a neg rep for that. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you neg rep someone, that just makes you look retarded

Dear bernie3674,

Same as above

Dear M635C,

I understand the need to defend yourself, but making more personal attacks against other people is just dumb, and just continues the fighting

Now everyone STFU

Will do.

Dear PariahWolf,

Dear slacky,

Dear bernie3674,

Same as above

Dear M635C,

Now everyone STFU

*Golf clap*

3k posts? what does that make you? a retard perhaps?

Oh dear, he was just trying to calm things down, he was not insulting lonewolf for having a high post count just pointing out the irony. You have crossed the line with your unjustified comment.

desert.jpg

Archived