KWC Co2 GBB Mini Uzi is out

Antagon

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w00t. An awesome weapon as an antidote to the suckiness of the Glock 18C "MAEG".

I might have to pick this up. Even to have around the house as a full metal UZI. I've had plastic UZI toys since I was a kid, and I have 5 different UZI airsoft guns (springers and GBB's). Gotta be gettin this one :)

w00t. An awesome weapon as an antidote to the suckiness of the Glock 18C "MAEG".

I might have to pick this up. Even to have around the house as a full metal UZI. I've had plastic UZI toys since I was a kid, and I have 5 different UZI airsoft guns (springers and GBB's). Gotta be gettin this one :)

Lets put it this way

KWC UZI - A mans gun

G18 AEP - A womans gun

Works just fine for me, small update.

KicBB's price is 149usd, the upper is metal and lower is plastic, and the link DOES work, lol.

Dude.. WTH? You are/ were able to place an overseas order with KIC?.. ?? :| .. how?. I thought that they didn't deal with overseas orders?.. or are you 'special'?

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like she is in the news again this time at AC-Shop.net

Starters, I don't read Chinese. Does anyone know when this is going to hit the Hong Kong shops like WGC or DEN?

Or does anyone know if AC-Shop.net exports to the US? Are there extra mags available too?

Archived