KWC Co2 GBB Mini Uzi is out

Antagon

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The charging handle on the Micro Uzi doesn't move upon firing either. It is separate to the bolt and merely grabs the front of it when you cock it, upon firing the handle stays foward.

Just like an Mp5 :)

Cancelled my order and instead bought a Jatimatic...which I still have to pay for :-s

Even though I strongly dislike UZI's, I think I'll have to order one of those, simply to support KWC in their quest to bring back the GBB's into the rifle and SMG realm.

I'll simply have to try to eat less food this month.

Perhaps next they will release this mysterious CO2 GBB M16/M4 if the UZI proves to be succesful.

I wish someone would put up a review of the UZI soon though, I'd like to know what the internals look like, if they are self contained enough that you can transfer them into another receiver without too much modification.

And I'd like to know what the regulator inside the mag looks like so that you can find out if you can easily modify it to release less CO2 in order to reduce FPS and fire more BB's per CO2 capsule.

Even though I strongly dislike UZI's, I think I'll have to order one of those, simply to support KWC in their quest to bring back the GBB's into the rifle and SMG realm.

I'll simply have to try to eat less food this month.

Perhaps next they will release this mysterious CO2 GBB M16/M4 if the UZI proves to be succesful.

I wish someone would put up a review of the UZI soon though, I'd like to know what the internals look like, if they are self contained enough that you can transfer them into another receiver without too much modification.

And I'd like to know what the regulator inside the mag looks like so that you can find out if you can easily modify it to release less CO2 in order to reduce FPS and fire more BB's per CO2 capsule.

You could buy one of their CO2 Desert Eagles instead of an Uzi if you dislike them so much.

Somebody could tell me it the Co2 Sigma suffer of the cool down effects? And if it works good at cold weather? Becouse the main problem of the GBBs is the cooldown effect in long burst and cold weathers. I hope the regulator inside of the magazine work properly so that this problem disappears.

Now Im planning to convert my AEG to GBB using a pressure regulator used in Paintball and 12g Co2 stored in the magazine.

(Sorry for my awful English :(( )

Somebody could tell me it the Co2 Sigma suffer of the cool down effects? And if it works good at cold weather? Becouse the main problem of the GBBs is the cooldown effect in long burst and cold weathers. I hope the regulator inside of the magazine work properly so that this problem disappears.

Now Im planning to convert my AEG to GBB using a pressure regulator used in Paintball and 12g Co2 stored in the magazine.

(Sorry for my awful English :(( )

Cooldown effects and cold weather still affects CO2, but not near as much as HFC134a and green gas, a regulator will not eliminate this problem, it will simply bring down the pressure to sane levels.

But since the gas loses pressure at lower temperatures, operating at a low PSI will reduce the problem alot.

If you would operate at a very high PSI, the gas would lose pressure sooner in lower temperatures.

I'm no expert in this field, there are probably some classic airsoft junkies here who can give you a better answer.

This post is a *bump* in disguise.

• 2 weeks later...

On WGC Shop you can make inquiry for guns than are not in shop for the moment.

I used that form:

----------------------------------------

> Subject: Product Inquiry - KWC UZI CO2

> Name: Pavlo Terletsky

> Email: airsoft@deep.lviv.ua

> Description: When this gun will be available ?

> Is it possible to order it, if I am ready to prepay and wait while

you

> next supply from KWC will come ?

> How many can it cost ?

>

> It is available now from ac-shop and kicbbgun, but they do not ship

> internationally (

> http://www.ac-shop.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=237

> http://www.kicbbgun.com.tw/shop/product_in...roducts_id=2600 )

>

> Best regards,

> Pavlo

Dear Pavlo

Hello, we have trying to order it from our supplier, but this item is

hard to get, because CO2 airsoft isn't popular in HK:-(

----------------------------------------

IMHO, if we all will make inquires for KWC UZI CO2 -

they will get that gun at last.

Inquiry form is here:

http://www.wgcshop.com/contactus.htm

Anybody wanting anything by KWC in the UK should speak to Sports Marketing/Cybergun. they are complete rip off merchants (over £200 for an infinity) but they deal direct with Kein Well Toy Company or KWC.

In the UK using CO2 will probably consist of that cybergun CO2 Regulator thing but if stores over here were allowed to sell the full auto Desert Eagle etc then the Uzi Carbine should be on the same level - ownable but unskirmishable.

I wouldnt expect too much though as KWC seriously suck at most things higher than a cheap springer. The CO2 Desert Eagles & Sigmas were ok (just) but the rest is ######.

Armourpiercing.

Anybody wanting anything by KWC in the UK should speak to Sports Marketing/Cybergun. they are complete rip off merchants (over £200 for an infinity) but they deal direct with Kein Well Toy Company or KWC.

In the UK using CO2 will probably consist of that cybergun CO2 Regulator thing but if stores over here were allowed to sell the full auto Desert Eagle etc then the Uzi Carbine should be on the same level - ownable but unskirmishable.

I wouldnt expect too much though as KWC seriously suck at most things higher than a cheap springer. The CO2 Desert Eagles & Sigmas were ok (just) but the rest is ######.

Armourpiercing.

Whaat? The V2 KWC Desert Eagle (not C02, the one just before it) kicked *albatross* in every direction.

Archived