HK 416 kit by hurricane

nobody

Have any of the major UK stockists got the HK 416 kit yet ... wolf , AA , firesupport, Airsoft Scotland all do not have it listed yet on their websites yet , so yes its in Hong Kong , but when does this very nice bit of kit get to Blighty !! :) (ps I did not want to phone them ( the uk shops) up as this is cheaper ...)

Ta ...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arg! Nooo it can't be happening! An Armalite that I actually want more than any other gun right now. If I knew what I'd need to build this into a full AEG then I'd probably get it. The only problem is that all the parts (mainly gearboxes and gears) confuse me and I'm sure I'd end up getting the wrong thing :(

If you're doing a USMC loadout you probably want to get a full length rifle

No you see I love the gear but hate the guns, so I've got cammo, helmets etc but I would still be using a non-armalite weapon. I can get this and then have an armalite but one that I actually like and claim that I'm part of some future soldier program :P

EDIT: just read the link that Nigther posted and if the VFC does indeed come out in august then I'll wait for then. Hopefully It will be available before the VCRB (assuming a worst case scenario and we don't get an exemption)

Archived