HK 416 kit by hurricane

nobody

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't explain it, but I am inexplicably drawn to that gun. I'm not a fan of Armalites, not a fan of HKs. I'm not a fan of rail systems (with the exception of the SIR) but I really loathe the M4. And yet strangely, $500 for this seems strangely reasonable. The only annoyance is the lack of proper HK magazines.

The one thing that the VFC will definitely have over this is the gas piston assembly, and gas chamber block with the nifty rail mounted front sight. I suppose you could take off the front sight and buy the other set separately. I just wish Hurricane would've done it right and included those 2 pieces so the 10.5" is right at least.

The one thing that the VFC will definitely have over this is the gas piston assembly, and gas chamber block with the nifty rail mounted front sight. I suppose you could take off the front sight and buy the other set separately. I just wish Hurricane would've done it right and included those 2 pieces so the 10.5" is right at least.

I've just been looking at some shots of the RS and one version with a 10.5 barrel the gas-tube foresight appears to just have had the post removed & the rail foresight added.

What do you reckon?

I've just been looking at some shots of the RS and one version with a 10.5 barrel the gas-tube foresight appears to just have had the post removed & the rail foresight added.

What do you reckon?

Yes it does seem that way looking at the pictures. Regardless, Hurricane should've include it with the kit or at least the front rail sight.

are you still undecided? because you having seen any real life unit using this? well, think again ! yesterday at the white house

Well, H&K is the official supplier of firearms for the Department of Homeland Security.

Which also means that anyone doing a Coasty impression will need to trade their AUG in for one of these.

I think I'll wait for the VFC one, regardless... and then upgrade my G36K for outdoors and keep the VFC HK416 stock for CQC....

are you still undecided? because you having seen any real life unit using this? well, think again ! yesterday at the white house

Actually it was at the Rayburn building, one of the Congressional office buildings on Capitol Hill. I was just there last week to meet a Congressman. Apparently, there were reports of gunfire and a man armed with a pistol but after the police went room-by-room and found nothing, they realized the sounds were from construction.

Actually it was at the Rayburn building, one of the Congressional office buildings on Capitol Hill. I was just there last week to meet a Congressman. Apparently, there were reports of gunfire and a man armed with a pistol but after the police went room-by-room and found nothing, they realized the sounds were from construction.

thanks for the correction mate

Any pics or info on the VFC version?

Try the website GB tech old chum.

I'm don't think there was anything reported from the most recent Japanese trade shows but I haven't got around to reading them all yet.

VFC/GB-tech have only just rolled out the AKSU and are selling M468 conversion kits amongst their other goodies so it may be a while. I have no idea how regularly they push out a new product. I imagine the HK416 will be a major commitment and considering the other stuff in the pipeline it may be a while. That's one reason I jumped on the Hurricane kit, I had a body kit from them before & it was a real beauty.

Archived