HK 416 kit by hurricane

nobody

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unless you're planning on saving a few dollars a week for the scar. You could probably get both. The 416 now and the SCAR when it can actually be ordered.

Why? Take at how long it took VFC to actually release the AKS74U. Also on VFC's website it shows sillouettes of 4 variants of the 74, plus a grenade launcher. WGC has a banner showing the VFC M60 Mk3, and everyone pretty much knows about their M416D they showed at the Blackhole show. Unless they stop production on all/any of these other models, I don't foresee the SCAR coming out till this time next year. Of course this is all based on conjecture and I could very well be wrong. In which case that would be a mistake I wouldn't mind making.

Why hasn't anyone made a replica EOtech, now thats a good idea. Maybe I'll start a rumour that VFC are going to make one, like that SCAR BS. mwuhahahahhahha.

As a side note I can't find anything on VFC's website about the 416 but the above pic is at least promising.

I'm sure you could make a replica EOTech but it would only be in appearance and have none of the same functionality of the real deal.

i dont think so , you wouldnt feel any difference in airsoft... and i say that even thou i own an eotech 511 myself... its just a matter of "it costs 5x more than the replica so it has to be better in some "mystical" way in airsoft" attitude...

The pics of the VFC......if that is the final version isnt there something totally wrong there?

I has an ejection port door.

The original HKM4 has no ejection port door - the Hurricane is true to the real one, in that it also has NO door.

Did they change this on the new model 416?

The hurricane also doesn't come with a charging handle, fire select switch or mag catch either does that make it less true to the real one? Oh wait there's also the matter of that unique styled "crane" stock too.

You have to remember that the EOTech is a holographic sight and not a red dot sight. The Dokter Optics, J-Point, Aimpoint, ATN reflex sights are all Red Dot based replicas. That is the point I was getting at.

The pics of the VFC......if that is the final version isnt there something totally wrong there?

I has an ejection port door.

The original HKM4 has no ejection port door - the Hurricane is true to the real one, in that it also has NO door.

Did they change this on the new model 416?

Wrong the the HKM4 is a older model and does not have the ejection port whille the HK416 is the latest version and has the ejection port door.So VFC wins again and if your saying the hurricane doesn't have the ejection port then thats wrong too.

Pics

HKM4

hkM4-10.jpg

HK416

hk416-2.jpg

Wrong the the HKM4 is a older model and does not have the ejection port whille the HK416 is the latest version and has the ejection port door.

Thats what I said....I innocently asked if the new (real steel) 416 added back the ejection port cover (I havent been following the HK M16). The original (real steel) M4 did not have the door.

So VFC wins again and if your saying the hurricane doesn't have the ejection port then thats wrong too.

Wrong? How do you figure? If the new Hurricane kit has a door than that has been ADDED on the new bodies......the Hurricane HKM4 body up until now (?) has neither ANY DOOR nor does it have ANY PROVISION to mount an ejection port door.....here is my own Hurricane HKM4......no door, no way to install a door (the hinge pin bosses have been ommited completely - like the real steel version)

hknodoor.jpg

hkm4sm.jpg

Archived