Zeke

{MIA}Gmac

Recently talking to a Japanese friend, he seemed to think that Zeke who make the metal accessories for various types of AS weapons are having trouble in Japan with the legal production. :(

Anybody else heard any thing about this or an I becoming delusional :blink: They seem to be for sale in HK but not Jp :unsure:

there was somethign recently about legislation on metal frames for handguns were going to have to be produced with a white paint on them, but I must admit I've not heard much about it since. That directly affected Zeke, quite possibly didn't count in hong kong- maybe they moved their productiuon to there. We've certainly not had the knock on effects we expected in the UK.

Japan's law for airsoft guns are positivly retarded. Green/Top/HFC22 is illegal and if you have a metal frame on your pistol its required to be white now.

:rolleyes:

Really sucks cause I needed a metal frame for my P14, I guess Ill wait for an HK company to make one.

sp00n,

In case you didn't know, PGC make good P14 frames and they're not affected obviously, since they're a HK company.

M.

Japan's law for airsoft guns are positivly retarded. Green/Top/HFC22 is illegal and if you have a metal frame on your pistol its required to be white now.

:rolleyes:

Really sucks cause I needed a metal frame for my P14, I guess Ill wait for an HK company to make one.

Archived