ATTN:EVERYONE PLANNING TO BUY AIRSOFT FROM OVERSEA

warhead56k

Please help out and make complaints to the US Customs VIA their hotline:

1-800-549-0595(Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST).

It is VERY important for everyone to dial(even if they are not buying from redwolf, because it is like one domino effect, once they get rid of redwolf, they'll start targetting other companies too). Once you talk to a real person, complain about the seizures regarding redwolf, and keep on persiung the topic. There have been rumours that tommorow will be the final decision about RedWolf, and WE NEED TO MAKE ALL THE DIFFERNCE WE CAN.

For the love of Airsoft, please help us(not just me) make a differnce in airsoft for once. It is AN OUTRAGE for what is currently happening. Please, PLEASE, help and call 1-800-549-0595 to talk to a live person and make complains.

Some of you may think I am just mad because I happen to like redwolf airsoft(great prices, etc) but in reality I am concerned for the FUTURE of airsoft. Stuff like this shouldn't be happening to such a fun and safe(assuming you are not a half brained moron) game.

Thank you and VIVA LA AIRSOFT!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling that it'd be completely illegal for packages from a specific shipper be refused while others have no problem.

Not to mention this is the first i've heard of any such problem.

This is recent, started only about 1 week ago. For the first few days they were taking the orders and destroying them( my friend was one of the unlucky few, because when we called them, the lady said the gun was to be destroyed for not following rules( orange tip could be removed and replace with the original black tip. Honestly, who wants to show off a gun with an ORANGE ugly tip?)

PLEASE, I beg of you people, please try to make a differnce. There are numerous other airsoft sites with other people having the same problems.

IF YOU DONT BELIVE, CALL CUSTOMS AND ASK ABOUT REDWOLF. THEY WILL TELL YOU. ONCE YOU KNOW, COMPLAIN, AND TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERNCE

You people are truly moronic sometimes.

No one is getting rid of redwolf. Redwolf DESERVES this slap on the wrist for negligence and disobeying UNITED STATES CUSTOMS LAWS AND REGULATIONS.

In order for airsoft guns to be imported into the united states of america a blaze orange tip must be PERMANENTLY afixed and trademarks must be REMOVED.

Redwolf simply screws on an orange flash hider, slaps some putty onto the gun and calls it a day. They are blatantly spitting in the face of US law.

Now, as an airsofter i personally do not want blaze orange tips on my guns, nor do i want horrible soldering iron marks all over my beautiful new rifle where the trademarks used to reside. Still, this is something that you're going to have to contend with when you order from overseas.

If i were the original poster i would calmly sit down and work on fixing his own individual situation instead of creating a mountain out of a mole hill. Thus far this is a relatively uncommon incident and redwolf WILL fix it for you.

yeah, this is true....my friend just ordered an m60 from them that was stopped just miles from his house by customs and he was given the decision to destroy it or send it back to Redwolf. He sent it back and just bought the exact same gun from somewher in teh US even though he had to spend an extra $150 for it. Please help guys!!

What's currently happening?

Breif Description:

I first found out this from my friend. He was your average middle class kid working hard for money. He is DEEPLY into airsoft, and after numerous months of toiling, he was about to buy a rather expensive AEG. Cost him more then $600, which was about all he had. Anyway, fast foward about a week, he calls me and he was in tears. He told me that customs seized his order and when he called them up, he was told that his AEG was to be destroyed(Redwolf covered trademark in black tape, and also gave him a black flash hider), howver they told him they would give him everything else. Of course he was devastated. I then searched up on this and found numerous other people with similar issues. I was also terrified because I ordered about 300 dollrs in a aeg and aep from redwolf.

So apparantly, they will make the final decision about redwolf either tommorow or sometime soon. PLEASE call the hotline and ask about redwolf, once they tell you, PLEASE MAKE COMPLAINTS. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN, IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE.

I have posted a thread in numerous other forums which I frequent to help in this cause. PLEASE HELP

Please help out and make complaints to the US Customs VIA their hotline:

1-800-549-0595(Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST).

It is VERY important for everyone to dial(even if they are not buying from redwolf, because it is like one domino effect, once they get rid of redwolf, they'll start targetting other companies too). Once you talk to a real person, complain about the seizures regarding redwolf, and keep on persiung the topic. There have been rumours that tommorow will be the final decision about RedWolf, and WE NEED TO MAKE ALL THE DIFFERNCE WE CAN.

For the love of Airsoft, please help us(not just me) make a differnce in airsoft for once. It is AN OUTRAGE for what is currently happening. Please, PLEASE, help and call 1-800-549-0595 to talk to a live person and make complains.

Some of you may think I am just mad because I happen to like redwolf airsoft(great prices, etc) but in reality I am concerned for the FUTURE of airsoft. Stuff like this shouldn't be happening to such a fun and safe(assuming you are not a half brained moron) game.

Thank you and VIVA LA AIRSOFT!

This is a little blown out of proportion. Check this thread for the story with RedWolf Clicky. US Customs is just refusing all RedWolf Guns to come into the US. The Guns are getting sent back, everything else continues on to it's destination..

Lets calm down a bit and get the facts straight..

Remember RedWolf has a 100% guarentee that if it is seized by no fault of your own they will replace it or refund..

Mike

You people are truly moronic sometimes.

No one is getting rid of redwolf.  Redwolf DESERVES this slap on the wrist for negligence  and disobeying UNITED STATES CUSTOMS LAWS AND REGULATIONS.

In order for airsoft guns to be imported into the united states of america a blaze orange tip must be PERMANENTLY afixed and trademarks must be REMOVED.

Redwolf simply screws on an orange flash hider, slaps some putty onto the gun and calls it a day.  They are blatantly spitting in the face of US law.

Now, as an airsofter i personally do not want blaze orange tips on my guns, nor do i want horrible soldering iron marks all over my beautiful new rifle where the trademarks used to reside.  Still, this is something that you're going to have to contend with when you order from overseas.

If i were the original poster i would calmly sit down and work on fixing his own individual situation instead of creating a mountain out of a mole hill.  Thus far this is a relatively uncommon incident and redwolf WILL fix it for you.

Please, do you really think Redwolf puts TAPE(not putty) over the trademarks for their enjoyment? No, They actually CARE about their customers, because they know most people ( even you) do not want a marred gun they brought with their hard earned cash. The orange tip is screw on so you can take it out and PLAY in airsoft fields or such, and you can attack the black flash hider when you want to SHOW your friends( Do you REALLY want to show your friends a gun with an UGLY ORANGE tip ?)

And also, RedWolf is not the only company that does this, almost every other overseas company puts either putty or tape over trademarks, and have easily removable orange tips. Once they stop Redwolf(not destroy), they will move on to other companies.

Also, overseas companies have a MUCH more inventory, and also MUCH BETTER prices then those located in US. I for one would like to buy from overseas.

Sounds like it's Redwolf who should be getting the phones calls.  They need to be told to comply with (however retarded it is) federal law.

VIVA LA AIRSOFT!!!!!  :rolleyes:

Let me ask you a few questions.

First, are you a real airsofter? If so, do you actually have orange tips on a 600+ dollar gun, that RUINS the look of the gun, making it look like some cheap toy(cheap-no, toy-yes)? When you show it to your friends, wouldn't you like to take off the orange tip and replace it with the good looking black one? Afterwards you can just screw it back on?

Redwolf is not doing this because they feel like it, they actually want customers to enjoy the look of their guns.

First, are you a real airsofter? If so, do you actually have orange tips on a 600+ dollar gun, that RUINS the look of the gun, making it look like some cheap toy(cheap-no, toy-yes)? When you show it to your friends, wouldn't you like to take off the orange  tip and replace it with the good looking black one? Afterwards you can just screw it back on?

Redwolf is not doing this because they feel like it, they actually want customers to enjoy the look of their guns.

No, they're doing it because thats their half assed attempt at bypassing UNITED STATES LAW!

Warhead, in a sense i agree with you, no one wants that orange tip on their airsoft gun but seriously, take a few deep breaths, relax a little bit and go and reread my earlier posts.

First, are you a real airsofter? If so, do you actually have orange tips on a 600+ dollar gun, that RUINS the look of the gun, making it look like some cheap toy(cheap-no, toy-yes)? When you show it to your friends, wouldn't you like to take off the orange  tip and replace it with the good looking black one? Afterwards you can just screw it back on?

The point Magz is trying to make is that it's against US import laws. It has nothing to do with what you want your gun to look like. Hey I like to speed but the law says that's a no no.. So I still do it, but one day I will get pinched. Well that is what's happening to RW right now.

Remember I am in the middle of this right now... My M14 is stuck in LA, and it looks like it's going back..

Hey RedWolf is open right now.. Someone should call them and ask them about it.. It's like 11:40am there, now..

warhead, would you PLEASE STFU. The problem you have is with the law of your land, and with Redwolf not complying with it. Ironically, you are bitching about the one group NOT at fault here, the customs people. They, in accordance with the laws of your country, are preventing the importation of illegal items. Either get the retailers to make sure their goods comply with American law, or campaign to get said law changed.

:zorro:

Archived