ATTN:EVERYONE PLANNING TO BUY AIRSOFT FROM OVERSEA

warhead56k

Pretty rarefied company you're throwing out there, not that I necessarily disagree with the logic portion of your argument. :)

I think however that the guys you mentioned may have had slightly weightier matters on their minds when considering heresy/treason than zomfg teh gubmint stoleded my toy gunz0r.

/remove ton

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So have you written an essay about how Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, and Washington were brainless complete with hilarious comment about eating babies?

Or maybe about how Jesus was brainless? Mohammad? Emerson? Martin Luther King, Jr? Martin Luther? Ghandi? Malcolm X? Confucius? Socrates?

If you haven't, perhaps you should. You know, to show that you actually mean what you say and you're not just saying it because you don't have any rational argument.

Stop comparing yourself to influential leaders who protest actual issues that matter. You're just a ridiculous person. There is a huge difference between breaking oppresive civil rights laws and breaking importaing laws about an orange tip and infringing trademarks on an airsoft gun. You are not an influential civil leader, you're just some random guy who can't take that some asian airsoft retailers like to break the (very normal) law.

And you say I don't have a rational argument. My argument is that Asian airsoft retailers need to abide by the very normal, almost completely rationalized and very simple importing laws. Your argument is that that is so immoral that it must be ignored. That, my good sir, makes so much sense. :rolleyes:

Let me also add that most of the people you listed broke very few laws. Most of the influence was gained by protesting the laws in place and forcing them to change. Completely ignoring a law, as in, importing illegal trademarked guns without orange tips, is only going to add stricter enforcement of the laws. And I don't even see anything wrong with the laws, at all, especially in a civil rights or religious vs. science sort of way. :rolleyes:

I made fun of you because you blatently stated that if you do not agree with a law, and find it personally immoral, then you have the right to ignore it. I believe that a comment such as that is so idiotic that it deserves a sarcastic response. Unless you want to live in a world where laws only matter for every individual's personal morals, I would suggest keeping ridiculous comments like that to yourself :P

One more time:

--Violent, evil laws upheaved by influential civil rights leaders... sure, that's justfied

--Breaking any law you find immoral, no matter how insignificant, and no matter how justfied, just because you "feel its wrong" ... is that justified?

----Orange tips provide a false sense of security. They are no big deal, though, and are a helluva lot better than the VCR bill going down in the UK

----Trademarks are only illegal if they are infringing upon copyright, which makes complete sense to me in a civil government.

Thanks again for the -1 rep point. I would return the favor for advocating illegal actions on this public forum (which I believe is a bannable offense?), but I'm just not that ridiculous :)

Stop comparing yourself to influential leaders who protest actual issues that matter. You're just a ridiculous person. There is a huge difference between breaking civil rights laws and breaking importaing laws about an orange tip on an airsoft gun and illegal trademarks. You are not an influential civil leader, you're just some random guy who can't take that some asian airsoft retailers like to break the (very normal) law.

And you say I don't have a rational argument. My argument is that Asian airsoft retailers need to abide by the very normal, almost completely rationalized and very simple importing laws. Your argument is that that is so immoral that it must be ignored. That, my good sir, makes so much sense. :rolleyes:

Let me also add that most of the people you listed didn't break any laws. Most of the influence was gained by protesting the laws in place and forcing them to change. Completely ignoring a law, as in, importing illegal trademarked guns without orange tips, is only going to add stricter enforcement of the laws. And I don't even see anything wrong with the laws, at all, especially in a civil rights or religious vs. science sort of way.  :rolleyes:

I made fun of you because you blatently stated that if you do not agree with a law, and find it personally immoral, then you have the right to ignore it. I believe that a comment such as that is so idiotic that it deserves a sarcastic response. Unless you want to live in a world where laws only matter for every individual's personal morals, I would suggest keeping ridiculous comments like that to yourself :P

One more time:

--Violent, evil laws upheaved by influential civil rights leaders... sure, that's justfied

--Breaking any law you find immoral, no matter how insignificant, and no matter how justfied, just because you "feel its wrong" ... is that justified?

----Orange tips provide a false sense of security. They are no big deal, though, and are a helluva lot better than the VCR bill going down in the UK

----Trademarks are only illegal if they are infringing upon copyright, which makes complete sense to me in a civil government.

Thanks again for the -1 rep point, I must say. I would return the favor for advocating illegal actions on this public forum (which I believe is a bannable offense?), but I'm just not that ridiculous :)

Ok you know what lets just do this and end this pointless thread. Those that want to break the rules continue importing from redwolf (Heck they guarantee your order anyways), those that want to follow the rules go buy from a US shop and tell them to scratch off the trademarks and paint the tip permanently orange. Now can everyone settle down now? :)

netfight22gw.jpg

Ok you know what lets just do this and end this pointless thread. Those that want to break the rules continue importing from redwolf (Heck they guarantee your order anyways), those that want to follow the rules go buy from a US shop and tell them to scratch off the trademarks and paint the tip permanently orange. Now can everyone settle down now? :)

I don't even see how ordering from Redwolf would be breaking the law. Its just risky.

But I do see that calling up customs and giving them a hard time when they did not in fact do anything specifically to you is stupid. And I understand why they are seizing lots of Redwolf orders when redwolf is constantly incompliant with the law.

And my point really had little to do with the whole thing at hand. It was just making a mockery of someone else's ridiculous point that its okay to break laws as long as you don't agree with them. :nosleep:

By the way, thanks for the honorable -1 :P:D

INTARWEBZ FIGHT!

more to the point did jebus whine on the cross that it wasnt fair when they nailed him up, did Ghandi squeel n bleat like a *badgeress* when he was carted off for his non violent confrontation?

course not

theres a world of difference between taking a stand in full acceptance of the likely consequences and someone running around like chicken little meets the x files pointing at conspiracies and the death of natural justice any time they happen to break a law for their own personal advancement/convenience and then wont want to accept the consequences when their caught.

thats the difference here - you're willing to break the law but you arent willing to accept the consequences theres no moral high ground in that.

PILMAN: Retaliatory reps are against the rules.

Bernie: There will be a complaint made against you. Call me a fag to my face sometime, see what it gets you.

:zorro:

Retaliation? I was giving you a negative rep simply because you've made the most pointless posts in this thread so far. What does jesus have to do with seizing goods?

crybaby.jpg

Refresh my memory: what law did Jesus break again?

:zorro:

He called KidScotland gay in a fit of prepubescent rage since KS has more followers.

He is to be burned at the stake for heresy tomorrow.

That being said, I believe this thread is up for closing. 8 pages now and 80% of the posts show no reflection of intellect. It's all pointless whining. The analogies in this thread are killing me.

Retaliation? I was giving you a negative rep simply because you've made the most pointless posts in this thread so far. What does jesus have to do with seizing goods?

crybaby.jpg

He was replying to a comment made by another guy, who had stated that Jesus had broken laws.

Maybe you can rain negative rep doom on someone who actually deserves it? You and your addiction to pure 100% Columbian Negative Reputation Points.

He was replying to a comment made by another guy, who had stated that Jesus had broken laws.

Maybe you can rain negative rep doom on someone who actually deserves it? You and your addiction to pure 100% Columbian Negative Reputation Points.

Lol, sledge deserves to be in customs since he's so concerned with the law. I think sledge is undercover working with customs in america :whistling:

Ok i think its time this thread got locked, the only intelligent post here was the one mad by RedWolf Airsoft and it seems that this thread is quickly turning in to trolling and flame baiting.

FE

Archived