I will start off this review by saying that I find it simply amazing that a large and successful company such as www.batteryspace.com would offer a Thirty Dollar Refundable reward to their customers to write a review for their product. The fact that they are offering this reward not only shows me that they are concerned with the quality of their products, but also with the quality of the buyer's experience when purchasing from them. With that said, www.batteryspace.com is a great online store. Not only do they have a huge selection of batteries to choose from, but their prices are also unbeatable (from what I’fe seen on the internet). My only complaint along these lines is that shipping can be a bit too much (in my opinion) but that is really not batteryspace’s fault.

The next thing that I want to part out is that they were very prompt in contacting me about my purchase and responded very quickly throughout the entire ordering process. I have one complaint from this aspect of purchase as well. They informed me (albeit very quickly) that I couldn't change or cancel an order once it had been placed. I did not understand why this was not a feasible request seeing as how I have often changed orders through several other online distributors. I also didn't understand why they wouldn't encourage me to change the order, with me changing my mind on wanting a different, more expensive product off of their web site. Apparently this is a consistent "problem" (if you want to call it that) with batteryspace. But all in all, this is a very minor issue.

Now for the review of the actual product that I ordered from batteryspace. I ordered this battery off of batteryspace's website (http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1296). I chose this particular battery because I needed an 8.4v battery for my ICS M4, and didn't want to purchase multiple batteries. I had been told by several fellow airsofter that 3300 mah would be plenty for a day of skirmishing. They were right, I have now used this battery 3 times and each time it has lasted all day, without one hiccup. I was also very surprised by the fact that it survived complete submerse into a creek (funny how slippery a rock can be when it's wet, isn't it?) and still works flawlessly. I think that this is a tribute not only to this particular battery and how well-built it is, but also by the quality of products available from batteryspace.

All in all, I must say that I am very happy with my battery, promptness of delivery, and customer service from batteryspace. I would recommend this website to anyone needing to purchase a battery for airsoft over the internet. They have excellent prices, prompt delivery, and great customer service. Just make sure you get your order right the first time. I would like to congratulate batteryspace on not only a great web-site and service, but also for turning another customer to their web-site. Keep up the good work guys.

i agree with everything except customer service, they sent me an email saying my order was on its way, however they didnt ship it because tehy needed credit card info, so i waited for about a week thinking it was juts a little late and i check my email and they said they needed confirmation, i asked them why they would even tell me its been shipped if they hadnt even gotten CC confirmation and all they could say was they were sorry for the inconvienience and once they got confiramation they would ship it right away. well my sister used her CC to get it for me so i found it a huge pain in the *albatross* to get ahold of her and have her call the number, so i gave up and cancelled the order. honestly its rally not their fault but i never check my email so it was highly inconvinient to get an email saying" oops we need CC confirmation, by the way we lied, we didnt ship it". sorry to rant but the week long delay sucked and the customer is always right, ohh well though