Hey Everyone

Wolfaye

Hey everyone!

I have been interested in Air Soft for a few years but never looked into it and the other day i saw a short documentary about gun crime and it had a short section about airsoft and so i searchd google and i have decided that i am going to take up air soft! i have been shooting long range air rifles on target ranges so fast paced airsoft looks very interesting!!!! i have decided to purchase a Heckler and Koch G36c as my first airsoft rifle, its going to cost 30£ so its nice and cheap and cheap is what i need as my air rifle has set me back enough already! im glad to have found this forum it has helped me allot already!

i hope to see you all out in the field someday!

thanks!

Hi Wolf and welcome to the forums :)

The G36c in question, do you know the make? And are you 100% certain that it is an AEG rather then just a Spring toy gun? Because if it just a springer, then it will not be very usefull during a skirmish :(

I also strongly suggest that you have a read through This as it outlines the current laws that are coming to place, which could affect our sport quite badly :(

One last thing, I don't suppose I could take a minute out fo life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

Depends how much you want to get into airsoft.

If I were you I'd save up a bit more and get a proper TM g36c. Not only will it be MUCH more effective for skirmishing it won't fall apart in your hands after 100 shots and it's got TM's reputation for reliability behind it.

Speaking as a proud G36 Owner, it'll do you good :)

Archived