Another day another Noob!

Funkycr0c

hey all just thought i wud make use of the noobs section haha i live in the south west (devon) and am a total noob i plan on getting into airsoft pretty soon and have researched quite a bit if anyone has any other info that will help i would be greatful (especially airsoft in the south west)

cheers

Welcome to the forums. If you are wondering about any thoughts on gear, guns, etc., use the search function before starting a thread, there has been a lot of that lately, just a tip. Anyways, welcome to the forums and to airsoft.

Welcome to the forum Funky :)

I don't suppose I could take a minute out fo life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

p.s. Runner, this is an English site, he said he is from Devon :) - Which is in England.

Welcome to the forums Funky, as you will find there is almost everything in here (I say thinking that there is more than enough) to help you out with airsofting. User arnies properly and it can be a really useful asset, plus you can find some great deals if you look carefully ;)B)

Well enjoy!

Archived