Anyone here into p-38's?

Well, I just wanted to know if anyone is into p38's. I have 2 GBB Maruzen AC41's. They are very nice, and quite powerful. I bought my first one 2 or 3 years ago, and as soon as i pulled it out of the box, I Loved it. There was a show on before my time but i have most of the episodes on vhs in the 60's called The Man From U.N.C.L.E., it's about spies and stuff, i'm sure many of you have heard about it, and the gun that they usually use on the show is a modified Walther P38, they also used a luger on the pilot, and a mauser .32 cal.(which I wish would come out in airsoft). But 95% of the episodes they use the P38, which has a cut down barrel with a flash supressor, and special grips that have things to hold attachments, uch as a scope, and a stock. and an extended barrel can also be added. well I turned my first P38 into the man from U.N.C.L.E. pistol, with the help of some websites that sell the stuff to make it. It was not an easy task to make the gun a replica of this gun, and functional, but I did it. a replacement barrel is sold, but it is just for show, the arrel is blocked, so I had to cut down the original barrel-oter and inner, and then find a way to thread it and put on the flash supressor. well it wasnt easy but it got finished and it was worth the work. soooo does anyone else like P38's????????????? Pics and opinions plzzzzzzz :D

ironmistress096.jpg

ironmistress094.jpg

u.n.c.l.e. video

p38 video

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p38s.jpg

Maruzen ac41

Maruzen ac41 with real P1 grips (Really want the zeke P1 metal kit, but havent managed to justify the price yet :( )

Marushin ac43 with tightbore and hiflow valve

Edited by Ubar
Any rattles or creaks, FPS rough estimate.

Right now i'm deciding between either a P226 or a P38

Thanks

My p38's are real smooth and very solid, and i'm probably getting around 315 fps with green gas.

There is a nice review of this gun on this site!!!!!!!

I like the finish of the marushin P38 better than the maruzen

Edited by dirtyharry.44

Does anyone own a Marushin P38 Gestapo or know of a place on-line that still carries them? They are extremely sexy guns and the only place I've found that still has them is KicBB and I don't believe they do international orders.

Thanks.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Silent-Panther

This is kinda random, but I feel I should say it, The Maruzen P38, is definitely a top contender in the airsoft world. I have put nothing but green gas thru it in any weather, and I have put thousands and thousands of rounds thru it, I have never had to do any work to it, and it works perfectly. Amazing gun!