Anyone here into p-38's?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i remember you im the guy who wanted to trade my tanaka saa civilian with holster and wood grips for one or a luger.

well as stated in my sig. im giving my near new tanaka saa with wood grips away with my leather holster in exchange for one maruzen p38 gas blowback pistol. NOT the marushin. or a tanaka p08 4inch luger (the least expensive one) ive put less than 200 rounds thru it. its got some wear marks on the cylender hammer and trigger gaurd but it only adds to its beauty.

the orange tip is removed on the outside but not the inside of the outer barrel. however this gun isnot required to have the orange because it is a replica pre 1898. will repaint the tip if desired.

the winner of my trusty 370 fps pistol gets the gun, holster, gas adaptor and small tool. in exchange for one maruzen p38 gas blowback pistol (black) this includes shipping fees and winner must choose a 2 week max delivery service to my address. holster included is designed to protect your pistol from all harsh weather dust and other conditions. for best results keep pistol in half cock in holster so you dont expell the gas if you push the closed hammer forward)

there is nothing wrong with this pistol, i simply want to try something different. if you trade for the gun and also purchase a mint condition holster for my new p38 i will include 2 swords and one knife i have to offer of your choice FREE! (or one custom made sword free)

if you toss in wood grips along with the p38 and holster plus for it you get 6 swords from my stock im selling,2 knives and a compound bow, and 3 custom made swords.

the grips are on dentrinity.com holsters are on ebay. remember hss to be in very good/mint condition. im giving away more than twice this guns worth in swords knives and my tanaka pistol for it along with the addons.

the only offer set in stone is pistol for pistol. everything else for the goodie p38 add ons are totally negotiable. just dont try to screw me ok?im already willing to give up more than 200 dollars worth of stuff all buy itself for one.

YOU GET ALL THE FREE STUFF I MENTIONED PLUS THE TANAKA REVOLVER IF YOU PURCHASE ME A TANAKA LUGER IN EXCHANGE FOR IT.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/...sp?prodID=11481

thats it. should cost the same on airsoft global.

thats what im offering lol.

• 1 month later...
is that in stock? I would get 1, but arent they NBB?

Sorry, not in stock and they are NBB.

I like the silencer but why would the gestapo use a silencer. They were into fear tactics so a big bang would do more than the sound of someone passing gas...

Gestapo wasn't as wiolent as people generally thinks. They used pretty much psychological stuff. And it's not like they didn't kill persons that people thought as heroes, for example Rommel.

Since the only instances I'm aware of of the US government purchasing Lugers was for testing and evaluation for the contract that was eventually awarded to Colt for the M1911, I would imagine that those would be private purchases, not issue firearms.

As a buck lieutenant, Patton owned (and used in combat) a pair of Colt SAAs. That didn't mean that they were issue sidearms at the time (they weren't).

Since the only instances I'm aware of of the US government purchasing Lugers was for testing and evaluation for the contract that was eventually awarded to Colt for the M1911, I would imagine that those would be private purchases, not issue firearms.

As a buck lieutenant, Patton owned (and used in combat) a pair of Colt SAAs. That didn't mean that they were issue sidearms at the time (they weren't).

"In 1900 the US purchased 1000 Lugers (in 7.65 mm) for field trials, on the heels of a Late 1890s/1900 competition that included the Colt M1900, Steyr Mannlicher M1894, and an entry from Mauser. Later, a small number were sampled in the then brand new, more powerful 9 mm round. Field experience in the Philippines and ballistic tests would result in a requirement for even bigger/larger rounds. Further trials and testing by the US of a variety of pistols, including a DWM entry, would eventually lead to adoption of the M1911."

And the single action army was issued, Patton had custom ones.

Edited by Nodbugger
I stand (partially) corrected.

It was field trialed, not actually issued. Like the XM8, which was trialed in the field, but never actually issued. And the XM16 which was trialed in the field before it was issued.

Well then what was it? Issued means they gave it to people, it was given to people and they used it. Which constitutes issued in my book.