G17 Or Sig Sauer P229

Kralj_Lazar

I know this doesnt exaclty answer you question, but i would get a KSC/KWA Glock 19 over all of those ones any day. Even in it's standard form the blowback is really really whippy and strong, good range and descent accuracy.

hehe.

The KWC glock 17 is a VERY sturdy little springer (although I think they were bizarrely outlawed for being "too realistic for a gun sold for under £30" in the early 90's), The heavyweight HFC sig sauers are very nicely moulded and feel great in the hand - having full metal magazines... but I could fart out a bb in your direction faster than fire it out the barrel of that gun. Nothing beats the range of a TM Socom springer- incredibly flat and accurate tradgectory- we actually have one player in the iom that still only uses a springer socom.. and he gets more than his fair share of kills. probably because its so queit in comparison to the chatter of electric that gives you away as soon as you open fire with an aeg.

oddly enough, his nickname is lumberjack, and he wears a bright red-check padded shirt as well as his love of spring pistols... takes all types I guess.

NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SPRINGERS, AND I WOULDN'T AGREE ON ANY GUN IF IT WOULDN'T BE GAS BLOW BACK... , SO DON'T RUSH WITH CONCLUSIONS... , I'M NOT SO PATHETIC... !!!

I couldn't get KWC Sig Sauer pic. but here's something similar, Marui Sig, click on the link...

http://airsoftclub.com/cart/module/admin/p...1014825770vKi57

so, does anyone use or have Sig Sauer P228 !?

I also have Smith & Wesson 40F Sigma, (GBB), also from KWC, it's at reasonable price, and it's excelent, for now, so I asked about some missed tehnical detail, or your oppinion... !

-best regards from Cro!

Rhino- Ah.. but the KWC desert is a mighty beast with impressive range for a springer. (just Bleep-poor power)

Krali lala-, the kwc sig sauer is an EXTREMELY rare bit of kit, its actually a non blowback and no-one in the uk is very likely to have one in working condition... however, if you're talking about the KSC Sig-Pro SP2340, then I have one, and its a really nice piece, but not as suitable for skirmishing as a KSC glock 19, 17 or 23F. (I have all of them, so I know what I'm talking about)

If you're blathering about the TM sig P226, then it hasn't even been released yet, and no-one knows what its like. (Unless its the pre-1994 version which is a real piece of *albartroth*) If you're actually interested in the Tanaka Sig Sauer, I hear its not as good as a reliable old KSC Glock 19.

conclusions:

please don't jump down our throats if we jump to conclusions because you get the manufacturer wrong and don't bother to write "GBB" anywhere in your post.

PLEASE DON'T WRITE IN CAPITALS- its annoying

the Glock 19 from KSC is an absolute workhorse- and a very good gun, for lots of reasons.

I Still don't know what brand of Sigma you actually have- theres a HFC version out there made out of solid metal thats absolutely brilliant, a KWC version that eats only co2 Powerlets, also very well made, and blooming powerful and a WA one that has excellent features but a less than durable construction. KSC to my knowledge don't make one.

If you have the KWC powerlet eating Sigma, please bear in mind that you can't legally shoot living people with it, or take it to a skirmish, as it fires at over 435 fps, which is over the legal limit.

Anything else I can clear up?

Well Azrael, when we are at annoying parts, I'm writing in capital, so you wouldn't miss the part, where I mentioned that I posses KWC's Smith & Wesson 40F Sigma, it has metal slide, and metal, very heavy extended magazine.

About safety part... , my S&W Sigma, is not any more or less efective or dangerouse then any GBB. It has 110m/sec muzzle velocity, and you can feel it better when it hits you, but I fired from point blank in my safety googles, and it has the same effect as normal GBB has, ...none... !

-by the way, when you are trying to write someone's nick, at least, try to do it right, if you couldn't see, my nick is KRALJ LAZAR... !!!

I think that powerlet sistem is much more sofisticated than CO2 bottle, which, in case of need, you can't put in your tac vest... !

Maybe you know, so I will ask, do you know any company which in their Glock series has Glock 21 model... !? If you know, please, can you give me the link... !?

-and Rhino, FaMas is excelent rifle!

-best regards from Croatia!

krali jarjar, sorry for getting your name wrong before. (Looks like I'm not allowed to poke fun at anyone today!!)

The glock 21 is not available as an airsoft gun.

You can get a:

KSC

glock 17 (same size as a 21- and you can get a metal slide)

Glock 19, 19C, 23F, 26, 26C, 18C and metal slides are available for all.

you can also get a glock 23 from KJW, but their quality is far short of the ksc glock 19.- the 23 is based on the TM glock 26, which is actually crappier than the KJW version. which is unusual.

having said that, the all metal guns from kjw are seriously nicely done. I think its fair to say that KJW have some real pieces of dog-*beep* and some real gems in thier line-up, you just have to know which are which.

edit- Kraji- if you DO have a KWC Sigma, and are living in the UK, then please get it chronoed- it is advertised as firing at 435fps out of the box!! While this won't break goggles (I've fired 600fps .3's at goggles in the past) it is technically illegal to skirmish with anything that fires much over 330fps (but perfectly legal to own as an air-pistol)

yet another edit- 110m/s translates to 366fps unless I'm mistaken, which is above legal limits in the UK.

Id say go with what you think looks better in ur hand. Like stated before if ur going for the sig wait to c what TM's version is like. If its the glock and ur not set on the 17 then you might want to think about being like everyone else (jk) and get a g19 (KSC).

While im not a big fan of g19's (cus everyone has one lol jk) i can admit that they are probably the best skirmish gbb in the airsoft world today. Countless parts and upgrades and are powerful even in stock form are just few of the upsides.

As for the sigma i havnt had much experience with it however the good thing about it i would guess is the co2 set up if you get that model as i believe that there are others that run on green and even a 1j springer.

PS

Springers are hella fun and just cus you use them doesnt make you a nu b or lower or what have you. Its my dream to be able to take out ever oposing team mate on the feild with a springer. That would be awsome.

kralj- just ribbing some fun, mate... actually I'd be quite interested as to what azrael would mean in croatia!!

Why oh why didn't you tell us you lived in croatia! I wouldn't have bothered blabbering on about uk rules and regs if we all knew where you are!!

and yes- the G17 from KSC with a metal slide is a very good workhorse, if you get the KSC new version rather than the older KWA version currently in production, you'll get a gun that actually has one or two advantages over a standard G19 available in the UK right now! (but I'll let you find that out for yourself! (its all good!!)

Archived