Full Stock ICS M4 Battery

SlvrDragon50

my 9.6V fits mine, you just have to push it harder, however, ask David3558 about mod the battery to fit the stock, what he did is remove the end cap of the battery end, then wrap it up with electric tape, you can also try hollow the stock

I tried to get a 9.6v battery in the ICS full armalite stock, and failed by a small amount. I removed the cap off the end of the battery, hollowed out the stock as much as structually possible. and it still wouldn't fit.

My advice would be that you either custom make a battery for the stock, use 8.4's or use the 9.6v mini batteries.

I tried to get a 9.6v battery in the ICS full armalite stock, and failed by a small amount. I removed the cap off the end of the battery, hollowed out the stock as much as structually possible. and it still wouldn't fit.

My advice would be that you either custom make a battery for the stock, use 8.4's or use the 9.6v mini batteries.

Did you seperate the "bridge" on either side in the stock? I had to remove those and the small pin like stop far inside the stock. If i haden't done that i would rip the plastic coating around the batterypack. Although the ICS stock should be able to take a large type battery i already have difficulties to fit the medium type i have.

Those packs shown are not the best for any full stock. They are to tight for MP5 and G3's and like the ICS M4...they don't fit well either.

However in this configuration...they fit and work very well.

http://home.comcast.net/~cyue/DSC01145.JPG

Got 3 packs left of the old GP3300...pm if you want a pack cheap...cheaper then those mediocre cells from e-Hobby Asia.

Archived