Chatroom improved

The chatroom on site has been vastly improved, you may well find regulars from the site in there. Feel free to pop in and use it anytime.

Details for how to connect and use the chatroom can be found on the LHS navigation menu under "chatroom". http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?go=chat

Note in the forums the menu may not be visible depending on which forum skin you use (can select different skins at the bottom left of the page).

I went in about 10am (uk), the only person in there was "Tankbuster" from "Safezone". We had a chat about Enlightenment and "The Way of Homer Simpson", but it was hardly airsoft chat. To be honest, I think he was taking the P**s out of me :(

I went in to the Community Chatroom the other day, and actualy got something Airsoft related :o

Someone was stripping down an SA80 gearbox with "Online Help", quite interesting, and a real change from the "Party Pad" type antics that usualy go on in there...

Okeydokey guys, IRC is back, the server isn't entirely configured yet but it works well enough.

You can use irc.colt1911.info until Arnie's DNS change kicks in :)

As usual, we're in #airsoft, feel free to make channels for team chat and such if you want, bots are fine as long as they're well behaved.

There will be minimal downtime when I switch servers in a few weeks, but all configs should stay the same.

M.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.