New Hyperstealth pattern

Nigther

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mountain would probably be the best "MultiCam" for Montana. It wouldn't be the best for every season and every environ here (and there's quite a bit of difference from one side of town to the other). But it would probably be the best for all seasons and all environs.

And it's pretty durn close to Tibet flecktarn. :D Only pixelated.

Mountain may be to dark - it's hard to interpret the lighting effects

Hmmmm, in that particular setting the Austrian camo worked quite well. But in other parts of that site, and also at other woodland sites, I think the Mountain pattern would quite well in the later seasons - maybe even better in the autumn than in the dead of winter.

I actually thought that in that photo the Mountain pattern looked too bright rather than too dark though. But it all depends on the foliage - that photo was taken in late winter when the ground was covered with very old, well-decayed leaves. And the actual production colouration of the Mountain pattern would probably be slightly different from the sim colours too (maybe somewhere in between this and SOPAT Mountain?).

:)

OK, I'm sold on it - one order placed. Hopefully (i) Hyperstealth haven't sold out of my chosen sizes (large jacket and trousers in Forest), and (ii) that it will actually fit me when it arrives (always a 50/50 thing for me and clothing bought by mail order).

I've also begged for any spare scraps of material that can be spared, to sew onto the front of various pouches and panels. Whilst it's getting easier to find tac gear in the ACU pattern, I'm not going to kid myself that Blackhawk's line is suddenly going to become available in SPEC4CE!

OK, I'm sold on it - one order placed.  Hopefully (i) Hyperstealth haven't sold out of my chosen sizes (large jacket and trousers in Forest), and (ii) that it will actually fit me when it arrives (always a 50/50 thing for me and clothing bought by mail order).

I've also begged for any spare scraps of material that can be spared, to sew onto the front of various pouches and panels.  Whilst it's getting easier to find tac gear in the ACU pattern, I'm not going to kid myself that Blackhawk's line is suddenly going to become available in SPEC4CE!

Received the order- no problem on the sizes as we are ordering exactly what we are getting on the pre-orders - this will change once assembly starts in August as we have to guess at the remaining uniforms which have not yet been pre-ordered and hope we order typical sizes and typical sized people order from that point on.

Regarding the left over material we've asked for the scrap which can be used for patches, I don't know how large these scrap pieces will be so I can't promise anything on your request for larger portions but I'll try.

I know people at Blackhawk - they use a different factory in China, but there have been no discussion on them using our patterns at this time.

Sincerely,

Guy

When I took the photos of the production run cloth the camera had a problem getting the auto focus to lock onto the material!

The algorithm that most cameras use requires a straight vertical (most cameras) or also horizontal (SLRs) edge with high contrast to be able to find the focus. If you try to focus on a solid area, or a pattern without distinct lines, the camera will probably miss, unless it has some additional system (such as laser projector on Sonys).

Manual focus definitely helps here :-) Usually when I take pictures of some still items in controlled conditions (such as Airsoft replicas nicely placed on a cammo gear ;-) ), I preset the camera to 1m and put the object right at the correct distance (ruler helps here).

As a workaround you can also lock the focus (usually by half-pressing the button) on another object with a straight vertical edge that is at the same distance as the pattern. Once it's locked, you can point at the pattern and shoot a picture.

I hope this hint helps a bit, even though taking pictures or designing websites is definitely not your primary business :-)

I hope this hint helps a bit, even  though taking pictures or designing websites is definitely not your primary business :-)

DreamWorks SKG (Movie / T.V. Studio) purchased two Internet sites I made for them in early 2001 http://superforce.com/DreamWorks/a/

I also finished with a "First Class" in Cinematography at BCIT, came close to going to USC film school.

From their website:

HyperStealth's New ECU (Elite Combat Uniform) with integrated Ion Emitter

(June 30, 2006, Vancouver, B.C.) HyperStealth Biotechnology Corp. discusses the new Elite Combat Uniform (ECU) style which will be used for the current limited production versions of SpecAm and Spec4ce pattern uniforms currently being printed and scheduled for assembly in July 2006.

DESTEX-Front.jpg

Full story here:  http://www.hyperstealth.com/ECU/index.html

Thats some sweet as hell camo there.

• 1 month later...
Is there anychance in making any sixes like a XXXL Long shirt and XXL regular pants?

We can if specified before assembly begins, but this would be a special order, same price but I'd have to send a different invoice for the uniform. Let me know if this is what you want to do send me an Email: gcramer@hyperstealth.com

finally a company thats realistic and realises 1 camo pattern isnt gona cover anyman anywhere in the world at anytime.

Indeed - I just hope that us civvies will be able to get our hands on at least a few of those choice patterns quicker and easier in the future.

• 2 months later...

Nov. 27, 2006 Assembly of the uniform was to begin in August, however, this was delayed and now we've received word that the uniform assembly will not begin until early 2007, due to a large 100,000+ order from another customer to the assembly factory which bumped our 240 uniform order. Please go here for the latest information and images.

http://www.hyperstealth.com/spec4ce/status/index.html

Archived