Problem with glock mag

dannyboy

To quote Paylor

"try getting some more powerfull gas... i sugest mabey preditor red or some other high powered gas, if it still isnt having any joy try buying a new mag for it and testing that... if that sorts it i would refund u for the mag"

You were only willing to refund him if he went to the expense of buying a new mag (£35) and buying new gas (£10) why should he go to the expense of that just to confirm its really broken??? and nowhere would recomend using red gas in a plastic slide gun.

Also, in one PM you said about the mag

"its tight as hell in there"

Then you said in another

"the mags all wobble allot its only an airsoft weapon"

So which is it, are the mags "tight as hell" or do they wobble alot?

None of my guns have mags that wobble alot!

Then you said

"if u get the mag back to me ill refund wat you payed for the mag"

£5 refund?? lol are you taking the ######??! it would cost him that to send it back to you.

ive offered him a £20 refund for the mag now but im not willing to refund for the gun as it works fine... and wat u were saying about the mags... all glock mags move slightly side to side but there is no vertical movement which would cause the valve to not line uo

hi ive used paylors glock before it works fine all u need to do is to get some stronger gas.

its in brill con too i would off took this of paylor but he needed a quick sale so if u wanna sell mate sell it to me

thank you... least someone knows that it was ok part from me...

mate ive offered u a refund now... close the paypal dispute as im not paying £120

im sorry this problem has happend... do u have any friends who have a glock u could try their mags with then cos ull know if u wanna sell it on or not

No worries, didn't mean for it to get this much out of hand.

I had that thought earlier, I think I know where I'll be able to get hold of one. And I'll also try what far east suggested tomorrow. It's a bit late to be trying now, don't think peeps would appreciate the noise :D

btw, paylor, just noticed your new post. I obviously completely misunderstood what you said. *runs away embarrassed* Umm........*beep*. Sorry about that. fareast put it a lot more simply.

No worries, didn't mean for it to get this much out of hand.

I had that thought earlier, I think I know where I'll be able to get hold of one. And I'll also try what far east suggested tomorrow. It's a bit late to be trying now, don't think peeps would appreciate the noise  :D

btw, paylor, just noticed your new post. I obviously completely misunderstood what you said. *runs away embarrassed* Umm........*beep*. Sorry about that. fareast put it a lot more simply.

I work in a factory so i get bored lol i just like to put stuff in asmuch detail as i can (means i get to talk to someone lol)

can we close this thread?

Just get it closed not removed as you might need to come back to the walk through I gave you.

On a closing note, I have found that my KSC glock Valves can be a pain in the *albartroth*, and normaly I have to adjust the valve everytime i use the G19 no biggie but something to remember.

Also If this still doesn't work check the O-ring on the valve, it might need replacing.

Archived