Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

ALL firearm silencers are legal in 35 states in the US. you just have to file a class3 paper on them. 200 dollar transfer tax. I have a USP tactical in 45 with a AAC can, a Deliese carbine and a Gemtech QD can for my AR-15.... they are VERY much legal.

anyway. hitman that is SWEET.. I love silencers on 1911s... pure sechs

not to hijack....but the airsoft suppressor legality is a gray area in the US, the above is completely true about RS suppressors, its actually quite easy to do.

airsoft suppressors however, are pretty much illegal. look at it this way--if it suppresses your airsoft gun at all, itll probably be illegal. why? because the law states even if its .5 dB of noise reduction its illegal....and most do a lot more then that..making them illegal.

how do i know? i have the paperwork and had the run in with homeland security aand BATFE. they were very nice about it, but i lost a USP tactical and a king arms lightweight suppressor because it suppressed a round by 11 dB average over multiple rounds. its not worth the trouble, so just be careful as things go in and out of customs. take it for what its worth...my name is on a few lists i wish it werent now, for stupid reasons. (just with customs but its still a PITA)

Edited by paradigmsk8er

KSC Ingram mac11 with a very cheap custom made silencer from a muffler pipe. It doesn't silence, rather make your gun louder. :D

Used muffler pipe $ 2

Nut $ .50

Get a blacksmith to weld it together $ 5

Black spray paint $ 2

For everything else, there's Mastercard...

ingramqq9.jpg

Edited by 1911

paradigmsk8ter...

true. very true.

I have friends in BATFE and customs. any type of silencer that is not a solid is illegal.

according to a friend : "unless it is there to make a live firearm barrel 16 inches to comply with law. we can take it any for testing. and if the level decreases by 1dB we declare it an illegal silencer.....Which is wrong considering most flash hiders will even differ noise some...."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...