Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

When did it have a full stock? And how is it a battery bag? Last I checked it holds an extra magazine. With that thought process we could go as far as to say the 3 point sling I use, but wasn't attached, also ruins the look of the gun. See it's easy to pick flaws.

But until the day comes that I don't have to resort to Li-pO pack batteries inside the stock to achieve over 4000mah and 10.8v like I have on there now I'm gonna rock that battery..er magazine pouch. That and the mod stock with the rubber pad feels soooo much better than any full stock ever could ;)

Edited by sc0rp10n
Scorpion, How is the HurricanE SR-15 body? I am thinking of buying it soon, to finish my KAC SR-15 IWS... But no review....

I've used Hurricane since they first came out, in fact I had one of the first bodies to reach Ohio here in the US. They have never used cheap parts, nor do they lack in accessories included. This body is the only body out right now that is accurate to the new KAC design, trades included. The finer details are all there, just check out my photobucket for up close shots of the receiver. If you don't buy the Hurricane to get all the details right, go with a King Arms body for function.

To break it all down -

Hurricane -

Stock tube is pre-cut for rear wires.

Front of lower is cut to allow quick disassembly of upper by sliding off with hop attached.

Gearbox fitment is perfect for my progear boxes.

All accessories were included, even the dust door came attached and the little release nub is metal now, not plastic.

Selector is solid, and the ambi-mag release works flawlessly.

Please do a nice job on your SR-15, I want someone to actually have something I can compare to. Everyone else just goes right for the SR25 and I think that's boring. :P

I've used Hurricane since they first came out, in fact I had one of the first bodies to reach Ohio here in the US. They have never used cheap parts, nor do they lack in accessories included. This body is the only body out right now that is accurate to the new KAC design, trades included. The finer details are all there, just check out my photobucket for up close shots of the receiver. If you don't buy the Hurricane to get all the details right, go with a King Arms body for function.

To break it all down -

Hurricane -

Stock tube is pre-cut for rear wires.

Front of lower is cut to allow quick disassembly of upper by sliding off with hop attached.

Gearbox fitment is perfect for my progear boxes.

All accessories were included, even the dust door came attached and the little release nub is metal now, not plastic.

Selector is solid, and the ambi-mag release works flawlessly.

Please do a nice job on your SR-15, I want someone to actually have something I can compare to. Everyone else just goes right for the SR25 and I think that's boring. :P

Oh, believe me, my SR-15 IWS is done right... If you look back ten pages or so, you'll find it in the armalite section.... I got a G&P body for it, and was thoroughly disappointed in it... Absolute garbage... wouldn't fit the hop-up or MIAD grip right... I'll post some old pics of my SR-16/15... I will probably keep this front end untill a company other than G&P comes out with the SR-15 URX front end.... I have had one to many problems with G&P stuff, like the RAS not fitting right with the G&P body... you would think G&P and G&P would go together, wouldn't you <_< Well maybe the SR-15 RAS front end is better.... It is fully CNC processed, so it should hve way better tolerances and QC... I'll wait for a review....

gunpcituresSR-162-16-2008005.jpg

gunpcituresSR-162-16-2008004.jpg

gunpcituresSR-162-16-2008003.jpg

and a really old one

DPP_0001.jpg

Edited by Vercingetorix
When did it have a full stock? And how is it a battery bag? Last I checked it holds an extra magazine. With that thought process we could go as far as to say the 3 point sling I use, but wasn't attached, also ruins the look of the gun. See it's easy to pick flaws.

But until the day comes that I don't have to resort to Li-pO pack batteries inside the stock to achieve over 4000mah and 10.8v like I have on there now I'm gonna rock that battery..er magazine pouch. That and the mod stock with the rubber pad feels soooo much better than any full stock ever could ;)

Sorry. Every time i see a mag pouch on a stock, i assume its a battery bag since 9 times out of 10, it is one. I'm sure it is a comfy stock too, just looks odd with a mag pouch on it. But i think its due to the shape more than anything.

As for the solid stock bit, i totally got your top gun confused with the bottom one. I thought at first the second gun with the same thing with different parts on it, which was totally my fault ><

Sorry. Every time i see a mag pouch on a stock, i assume its a battery bag since 9 times out of 10, it is one. I'm sure it is a comfy stock too, just looks odd with a mag pouch on it. But i think its due to the shape more than anything.

As for the solid stock bit, i totally got your top gun confused with the bottom one. I thought at first the second gun with the same thing with different parts on it, which was totally my fault ><

It's all good bro! Please don't think I was angered by your statement, I'm really easy going and I love all input on my creations. If no one said anything about them, they wouldn't be the way they are now :D

I hate battery bags too, that's why I worked so hard to put all the wires in the stock tube and stock area. If you look at the rifle you won't see any wires anywhere. I prefer it that way as well as the balance of my heavy battery makes the M4 suddenly feel like a bullpup with the all weight in the back. Snap shooting was never this much fun with real ARs :P

• 4 weeks later...

CQB-R:

100_1364.jpg

Knight's Armament Sniper Trigger and G27 Grip:

100_1374.jpg

Genuine Knight's Armament Rail Covers:

100_1372.jpg

Real Steal AN/PEQ2 Mount:

100_1373.jpg

Pictures with a USP .45 w/ Rounds and Full Trades.

I need a Wilcox High Mount, and a COLT traded body to finish it off.

• 2 weeks later...