Silenced Guns Picture Thread

Thats a p90 silencer? YOu sure abut that?

yeah it is a P90 silencer and no it is not a KSC adapter. the KSC silencer threading is fine, wheras the TM are coarse. It is a simple act of swapping the TM MK23 stock 16mm+ thread adapter with the P90TR 14mm- thread adapter. the silencers are the same except for the gloss finish. and printing. but the threading is the same ON THE silencer.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

sprmp51.jpg

The MP5 is kinda a pain to lug around with the SPR, but it's saved my *albatross* more than once:)

I like the MP5 just like mine, except for I've a laser slung under the Silencer and will eventually have a light mounted on top for night games. Is that a full metal upgrade?

Pics to be posted once complete

Billy

my g36 with pmag, m4 adaptor, acog red dot and zombie silencer.

also showing my themold mags and TM tracer unit

05072008134.jpg

05072008135.jpg

internals are stock apart from a system piston and piston head, considering the short barrel its spot on for range, though acuracy does suffer. time to order myself a twisted TM barrel to see if that helps with the acuracy

cheers

millest

This was the very first GBB I owned. Long since gone, but I never did post a picture of it.

KJ M92 Elite IA, Gerber Guardian

In my opinion, the Beretta 92F series is one of the only pistol that looks good with a suppressor.

afallan

as promised some more pics of my g36, i think any that use m4 magwells should be designated g36c4 :D im a geek i know. lol

anyway with out further ado:

on floor with thermold mag and c-mag next to it

06072008137.jpg

C-mag installed

06072008142.jpg

another C-mag picture

06072008143.jpg

a stand up shot

06072008139.jpg

the business end :D clearly showing the foam inside the silencer :D:D

06072008140.jpg

cheers

millest

I'm liking the way the thermold mags look in the G36. Nice.

they look cool and at 450rds a piece they do the job well. i do like the look but for the g36 hybrid dmr im planning i intend on using a couple of the p-mags from further up the page on my post as they just look that little techier!

millest