Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

Nice gun, im digging the scope on it. Where did you get your silencer? I need to get one for my JG G36C as well. :D

Thanks! The silencer is from Gunnerairsoft, who has really stepped up his customer service recently... it wasn't great a year ago.

I bought the gun as a loaner for friends who don't have equipment, but its been kind of a platform to experiment with camoflauge and other stuff for my more expensive guns. Really dig the JG's... I have a bar-10 and just love it.

Steve

Thanks! The silencer is from Gunnerairsoft, who has really stepped up his customer service recently... it wasn't great a year ago.

I bought the gun as a loaner for friends who don't have equipment, but its been kind of a platform to experiment with camoflauge and other stuff for my more expensive guns. Really dig the JG's... I have a bar-10 and just love it.

Steve

Thank you.

are we playing "who has the longest silencer game" :P:D

004-12.jpg

001-14.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-10.jpg

my new toy. TM G36C with PPA adapter, CA Large Foregrip for the large batteries and NcStar P4 Sniper 2-7x32. shooting at 330fps even though our limit is 400. silencer attached is a Mode 2 "Fat" suppressor. Flat Grade. other barrel attachments include a Noveske Sound Amplifier, Mode 2 HK Suppressor Double Flat Grade and TM New Type Tracer Unit.

depends....how long is ur silencer?

200mm?? i know there is longer like that one on the MP7. so no i dont take the "who has the longest silencer" award.

Jsres, your g36 is a beast....what sight have you got on it?

that is a NcStar 2-7x32 P4 Sniper. eye relief is so so. i like it cuz it has that acog-ish look (please dont flame me). and no i just built it on a budget.its less than $275 for all the parts swap, gun, and PPA adapter. i already had the silencer and the scope. i built it more for average speed and so so power. i still need to find a normal magwell, rails and iron sights. though with the noveske sound amplifier it sounds like pure sechs. :):):):D

Edited by Jsres