Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

My new F2000 - Bought it second/third/forth-hand as a fixer-upper. I fixer-uppered it, MOSFET, new piston, piston head, cylinder, nozzle, tappet plate, spring, spring guide, paintjob, hop-up unit, hop-up rubber, nub, paintjob and Eotech. Tis quite lovely. :D

P1010273.jpg

P1010274.jpg

Thoughts?

I've already added this to the Mac picture thread but figured it could go here too.

Started out as a KWA M11a1 NS2 and fit the internals into an HFC T77. Machined the T77 outer barrel down and added a King Arms M11a1 suppressor. Also added an ACE flip to side AR-15 buffer tube adapter. Still putting the finishing touches on it as I have a Lage Manufacturing molded grip on order which I'm hoping will fit with minor mods but we'll see. After that I want to machine some sort of picatinny rail solution that will live between the front and rear iron sights so that I can mount a C-More railway sight.

snc13077.jpg

snc13078.jpg

snc13080.jpg

snc13079.jpg

Edited by 4boost